Hampton Roads Transit Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

Quick and Painless Interview

They will let you know right away if your driving record is up to par. If not they will ask you basic questions to ensure you could handle the level of crazy passengers that you would have to endure on a regular basis.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an unruly passenger that is upset about being late for work.   View Answer

Electronics Technician Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Hampton Roads Transit in July 2011.

The interview was pretty basic. Standard questions were asked, nothing eye popping. At the end I was given a sheet of circuit symbols to identify. The people were cordial and the interview wasn't too tough. The toughest question to me was what is your greatest weakness. I was also given the opportunity to "brag on myself" a little. They asked what my strengths are and why would they want me to work for them. As I said, nothing outlandish.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hampton Roads Transit

Worked for Hampton Roads Transit? Contribute to the Community!