Hampton Roads Transit Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hampton Roads Transit

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Hampton Roads Transit (Norfolk, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview consisted of a phone interview and an on-site interview. The on-site interview was with the hiring manager, human resources, and two other project managers in the company. Most of the questions were about the type of environment I was comfortable with, motivating people to accomplish goals, and dealing with changing priorities. The on-site interview had similar questions but were more in depth.

Quick and Painless Interview

Interview

They will let you know right away if your driving record is up to par. If not they will ask you basic questions to ensure you could handle the level of crazy passengers that you would have to endure on a regular basis.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an unruly passenger that is upset about being late for work.   1 Answer

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Hampton Roads Transit in July 2011.

Interview

The interview was pretty basic. Standard questions were asked, nothing eye popping. At the end I was given a sheet of circuit symbols to identify. The people were cordial and the interview wasn't too tough. The toughest question to me was what is your greatest weakness. I was also given the opportunity to "brag on myself" a little. They asked what my strengths are and why would they want me to work for them. As I said, nothing outlandish.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer