Hampton Roads Transit

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Quick and Painless Interview

Interviewed at Hampton Roads Transit

Interview Details – They will let you know right away if your driving record is up to par. If not they will ask you basic questions to ensure you could handle the level of crazy passengers that you would have to endure on a regular basis.

Interview Question – How would you handle an unruly passenger that is upset about being late for work.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Electronics Technician Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Hampton Roads Transit in July 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was pretty basic. Standard questions were asked, nothing eye popping. At the end I was given a sheet of circuit symbols to identify. The people were cordial and the interview wasn't too tough. The toughest question to me was what is your greatest weakness. I was also given the opportunity to "brag on myself" a little. They asked what my strengths are and why would they want me to work for them. As I said, nothing outlandish.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hampton Roads Transit? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hampton Roads Transit interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hampton Roads Transit employees and interview candidates.