Hancock Fabrics

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Springdale, AR

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Hancock Fabrics in March 2013.

Interview Details – I went into the store , put in an application and was hired 3 days later. The manager was very nice at first, after I started the manager turned into a real nit-picker. Always looking over your shoulder, coming over when you are running the register and taking over.

Interview Question – How old I am. Please....is my age important in rather I get a job or not.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was nothing that could be negotiated

Forestville, MD

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Hancock Fabrics in April 2011.

Interview Details – I initially submitted a number of applications and after yet another change in store-level management during a store visit finally finagled an actual interview. Interview process was very long and drawn out, that was the first sign. Interviewer promised to get back with me within the next couple of days-nothing. I telephoned the office, spoke to interviewer/manager, needed to get back to me-I telephoned again, left message and she never returned my call. Some 6-8 weeks later, upon a chance encounter making a fabric purchase, I inquired about an open position and was offered the job!

Interview Question – relevant experience   View Answer

Cookeville, TN

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Hancock Fabrics in April 2009.

Interview Details – Applied in person talked to manager and was called later that day with job offer.

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hancock Fabrics.

Interview Details – The manager asked if I had a basic knowledge of sewing. She asked all your typical interview questions.

Interview Question – This interview was short and completely typical.   Answer Question

Worked for Hancock Fabrics? Contribute to the Community!