Hancock Fabrics Sales Associate Interview Questions

1.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Springdale, AR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Hancock Fabrics in March 2013.

I went into the store , put in an application and was hired 3 days later. The manager was very nice at first, after I started the manager turned into a real nit-picker. Always looking over your shoulder, coming over when you are running the register and taking over.

Interview Questions
  • How old I am. Please....is my age important in rather I get a job or not.   Answer Question
There was nothing that could be negotiated

Other Interview Reviews for Hancock Fabrics

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Forestville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forestville, MD

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Hancock Fabrics in April 2011.

I initially submitted a number of applications and after yet another change in store-level management during a store visit finally finagled an actual interview. Interview process was very long and drawn out, that was the first sign. Interviewer promised to get back with me within the next couple of days-nothing. I telephoned the office, spoke to interviewer/manager, needed to get back to me-I telephoned again, left message and she never returned my call. Some 6-8 weeks later, upon a chance encounter making a fabric purchase, I inquired about an open position and was offered the job!

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cookeville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cookeville, TN

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Hancock Fabrics in April 2009.

Applied in person talked to manager and was called later that day with job offer.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Hancock Fabrics.

The manager asked if I had a basic knowledge of sewing. She asked all your typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for Hancock Fabrics? Contribute to the Community!