Hancock Fabrics Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2015

1.0

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hancock Fabrics in May 2014.

Interview

I barely had to fill out an application, they brought me back to the managers office. They asked me a handful of questions that were mostly about my availability and how soon I could start. They went on to ask what my experience was with past jobs I have held and why I was qualified to work for them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hancock Fabrics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hancock Fabrics (Springdale, AR) in March 2013.

Interview

I went into the store , put in an application and was hired 3 days later. The manager was very nice at first, after I started the manager turned into a real nit-picker. Always looking over your shoulder, coming over when you are running the register and taking over.

Interview Questions

• How old I am. Please....is my age important in rather I get a job or not.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was nothing that could be negotiated

Anonymous Employee in Forestville, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hancock Fabrics (Forestville, MD) in April 2011.

Interview

I initially submitted a number of applications and after yet another change in store-level management during a store visit finally finagled an actual interview. Interview process was very long and drawn out, that was the first sign. Interviewer promised to get back with me within the next couple of days-nothing. I telephoned the office, spoke to interviewer/manager, needed to get back to me-I telephoned again, left message and she never returned my call. Some 6-8 weeks later, upon a chance encounter making a fabric purchase, I inquired about an open position and was offered the job!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cookeville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hancock Fabrics (Cookeville, TN) in April 2009.

Interview

Applied in person talked to manager and was called later that day with job offer.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hancock Fabrics.

Interview

The manager asked if I had a basic knowledge of sewing. She asked all your typical interview questions.