Handmark

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Southlake, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Handmark in August 2008.

Interview Details – Mix of technical and personality questions. Series of problem solving scenarios.

Interview Question – Distributed applications sharing a single database instance. How would you solve shared locking?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes negotiation should be done during the offer process.

Quality Assurance Interview

Quality Assurance
Kansas City, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Handmark in June 2007.

Interview Details – I met with the QA Manager, Project Manager, and VP of Development. All were extremely nice, and very accommodating. Each person that interviewed me talked very a little about the job, what to expect, a small company, etc...they kept it on a personal level. I was a bit skeptical at first, but as the interview went on it seemed to good to be true, almost like a scam. The company atmosphere was very laid back, no dress code, everyone was friendly. It seemed to good to be true. I accepted the offer they gave me and I am extremely happy I did.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Very understanding, under market value but a great company to work for.

Worked for Handmark? Contribute to the Community!