Handmark Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Handmark

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Handmark in August 2008.

Mix of technical and personality questions. Series of problem solving scenarios.

Interview Questions
    • Distributed applications sharing a single database instance. How would you solve shared locking?   Answer Question
    Yes negotiation should be done during the offer process.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Handmark in June 2007.

I met with the QA Manager, Project Manager, and VP of Development. All were extremely nice, and very accommodating. Each person that interviewed me talked very a little about the job, what to expect, a small company, etc...they kept it on a personal level. I was a bit skeptical at first, but as the interview went on it seemed to good to be true, almost like a scam. The company atmosphere was very laid back, no dress code, everyone was friendly. It seemed to good to be true. I accepted the offer they gave me and I am extremely happy I did.

Interview Questions
    Very understanding, under market value but a great company to work for.