Hanesbrands

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Brand Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hanesbrands in January 2010.

After several behavioral questions, the interviewers (there were 2 of them in the room) asked a more case-based question about how I would go about analyzing and improving a sales slump for a particular product. They were looking for knowledge of basic Marketing frameworks. After that, they completed a background check, a reference check, and I submitted to a drug test.

Interview Questions
  • If you received word that there was a sales slump in boys socks at Target, what would you do?   Answer Question
The only portion of the two-month contract that was negotiable was whether or not you'd like to receive a housing allowance/signing bonus up-front. Since it was only $1,500, I elected to receive it up front and pay for my apartment for the summer (for which it didn't cover the cost - it wasn't enough).