Hanger Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2015

2.9

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Hanger.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward. It followed the following process: 1) Online resume submission 2) Personality test 3) Online prerecorded interview (very strange an impersonal- -felt like I was speaking to an anonymous person as they recorded themselves (Hanger) in the shadows. 4) In person interview It was fairly difficult to engage with HR during the process. The communication was very one-way.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Hanger? What is customer service?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hanger in January 2015.

Interview

I had applied online. After a week , I got an email from the recruiter asking me about my interest in Hanger. After 3 days, I received an email from the recruiter asking me to take an online personality test and a 20 min video interview. I have never had a video interview before where there wasn't any interaction. It was a timed interview with pre-recorded questions. The email said that if selected the candidate will have a face to face interview within 2 weeks. Now 2 weeks pass by and there was no update. But after a month, the hiring manager reached out to me for a face to face interview/ casual chat at a local restaurant. After lunch, the hiring manager did mention that an update will be provided in 3 weeks. After 3 weeks, I wasn't selected for an on-site.

Technician Interview

Interview

Pretty simple. Very brief interview since it was only part time. It was very casual and didn't feel like a very thorough interview. They ask you a couple questions about your status and what your experience with molding plasters and cast. I had no experience but told them I am very good at working with my hands.

IT Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Hanger (Austin, TX).

Interview

Went through a round of interviews for an IT management position in Austin, TX. Most of the discussions went well and the line of questions seemed relevant to the job. However, one individual had a very strange interview style. Asked a bunch of hypotheticals and didn't seem to want to accept any answer. I've been in many tough interviews but this one made the conversation to the point it became awkward. Mid interview I decided I didn't want the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond in various hypothetical situations with very little to no background provided. Very strange interview style.   1 Answer

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hanger (Austin, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

After resume and cover letter, received e-mail with instructions to complete the on-line application to proceed. After application, recruiter called the next day for a detailed phone screen including a call back to ask more details about BI tools and platform experience.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you influenced strategic decisions.   1 Answer

Desktop Support Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hanger.

Interview

Came on as a contract worker and was hired at the end of my contract. Interviewed with my direct supervisor only

Interview Questions

Negotiation

He made me an offer well above my contract rate

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hanger (Denver, CO) in April 2013.

Interview

I had an employee referral and spoke initially to the Regional Manager. Then I was granted another interview with the person that I would be working under. Finally, I spoke to two of the Managers for the office that I would be working at. They really seemed to want somebody that fit the mold exactly versus somebody that was very hungry for knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a Medical Office previously.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hanger (San Diego, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

phone, face to face with rep, sales manager, then a ride along. the process lasted almost 2 months and then I was offered the job. I declined due to a better opportunity that came along as the interview process was dragging on for too long.

pay was not great

Orthopedic Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hanger (Denver, CO) in February 2012.

Interview

2 interviews, Hired met with 2 hiring managers. Was a previous employee with Biomet/ORP and asked to return as a sales rep to ORP now under Hanger,Inc. accepted offer and returned to OPR/Hanger Inc.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to come back to ORP currently owned by Hanger after a 7 year absence   1 Answer

I T Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hanger (Austin, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

Applied for a senior I.T. management position I discovered while searching an online job board. Received a phone interview by their recruiter and all was going smoothly until the recruiter asked about compensation. I was truthful about my current compensation, but explained that I was fully aware of the current market conditions and that my salary requirements were negotiable. I have received no further contact from the recruiter.