Hanger

Updated Nov 11, 2014

3.1

IT Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Hanger.

Went through a round of interviews for an IT management position in Austin, TX. Most of the discussions went well and the line of questions seemed relevant to the job. However, one individual had a very strange interview style. Asked a bunch of hypotheticals and didn't seem to want to accept any answer. I've been in many tough interviews but this one made the conversation to the point it became awkward. Mid interview I decided I didn't want the job.

Interview Questions
    • How would you respond in various hypothetical situations with very little to no background provided. Very strange interview style.   View Answer

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hanger in July 2013.

After resume and cover letter, received e-mail with instructions to complete the on-line application to proceed. After application, recruiter called the next day for a detailed phone screen including a call back to ask more details about BI tools and platform experience.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time when you influenced strategic decisions.   View Answer

Desktop Support Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hanger.

Came on as a contract worker and was hired at the end of my contract. Interviewed with my direct supervisor only

Interview Questions
    He made me an offer well above my contract rate

I T Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hanger in December 2011.

Applied for a senior I.T. management position I discovered while searching an online job board. Received a phone interview by their recruiter and all was going smoothly until the recruiter asked about compensation. I was truthful about my current compensation, but explained that I was fully aware of the current market conditions and that my salary requirements were negotiable.

I have received no further contact from the recruiter.

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hanger in October 2010.

Interviewed through 3 people before getting the job offer through a call, the last interview was with the manager of the office i would be working in. Process took like 2 weeks ..the 1st interview was over the phone with some random person asking about general IQ questions

No negotiation

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

The process took a weekinterviewed at Hanger in September 2010.

Initially met with the Office Manager and Assistant Office Manager then was refered to the Sales Manager. A week later, I had an interview with the Sales Manager and Sales Representative.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hanger in June 2010.

Hanger called me after seeing my resume posted online. I completed a screening with HR and a one on one interviews with the hiring supervisor. Hanger did not feel it was necessary to send me a courtesy turn down letter after the interview so I was forced to contract the hiring supervisor to learn I was not chosed to fill the position.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hanger in March 2010.

Emailed the company with a cover letter and my resume. They are moving to the area and I was hopeful they would have a position for me. Set up a phone interview with the recruiter and spoke for about 30 minutes about the position and my resume (mostly my resume). Never heard from them after the first phone interview.

Office Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Hanger in January 2009.

I went through 4 interviews. I feel that was quite excessive and nerve wracking. They also lost my urine sample, and I almost had to do it a second time. Quite careless. This caused my hire date to be delayed a month.

Interview Questions
    • I was put on the spot more than once in that place. They are not very trusting, and I felt as if I were almost on trial or undergoing a lie detector test.   View Answer

Sales and Marketing Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Hanger in January 2007.

It was a very challenging process. The individuals who interviewed me asked very challenging questions and had me provide many real life examples of why I would be a fit for the company.

Interview Questions
    • How I would fit in a more laid back informal environment?   Answer Question
    • Would I be able to adapt to various difficult personalities?   Answer Question
    It was a firm offer. Be firm on your skills and experience that you bring to the table. It will be questioned, but this is simply to see if you are confident in your abilities.