Hanger Orthopedic

13 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Office Administrator Interview

Office Administrator

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Hanger Orthopedic in January 2009.

Interview Details – I went through 4 interviews. I feel that was quite excessive and nerve wracking. They also lost my urine sample, and I almost had to do it a second time. Quite careless. This caused my hire date to be delayed a month.

Interview Question – I was put on the spot more than once in that place. They are not very trusting, and I felt as if I were almost on trial or undergoing a lie detector test.   View Answer

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hanger Orthopedic in July 2013.

Interview Details – After resume and cover letter, received e-mail with instructions to complete the on-line application to proceed. After application, recruiter called the next day for a detailed phone screen including a call back to ask more details about BI tools and platform experience.

Interview Question – Give an example of a time when you influenced strategic decisions.   View Answer

Desktop Support Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Hanger Orthopedic.

Interview Details – Came on as a contract worker and was hired at the end of my contract. Interviewed with my direct supervisor only

Interview Question – Nothing really   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – He made me an offer well above my contract rate

Patient Service Representative Interview

Denver, CO

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Hanger Orthopedic in September 2010.

Interview Details – Initially met with the Office Manager and Assistant Office Manager then was refered to the Sales Manager. A week later, I had an interview with the Sales Manager and Sales Representative.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

I T Management Interview

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hanger Orthopedic in December 2011.

Interview Details – Applied for a senior I.T. management position I discovered while searching an online job board. Received a phone interview by their recruiter and all was going smoothly until the recruiter asked about compensation. I was truthful about my current compensation, but explained that I was fully aware of the current market conditions and that my salary requirements were negotiable.

I have received no further contact from the recruiter.

Interview Question – Current Salary   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Austin, TX

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hanger Orthopedic in June 2010.

Interview Details – Hanger called me after seeing my resume posted online. I completed a screening with HR and a one on one interviews with the hiring supervisor. Hanger did not feel it was necessary to send me a courtesy turn down letter after the interview so I was forced to contract the hiring supervisor to learn I was not chosed to fill the position.

Interview Questions

IT Manager Interview

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hanger Orthopedic in March 2010.

Interview Details – Emailed the company with a cover letter and my resume. They are moving to the area and I was hopeful they would have a position for me. Set up a phone interview with the recruiter and spoke for about 30 minutes about the position and my resume (mostly my resume). Never heard from them after the first phone interview.

Interview Question – What is your current salary?   Answer Question

Sales and Marketing Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Hanger Orthopedic in January 2007.

Interview Details – It was a very challenging process. The individuals who interviewed me asked very challenging questions and had me provide many real life examples of why I would be a fit for the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – It was a firm offer. Be firm on your skills and experience that you bring to the table. It will be questioned, but this is simply to see if you are confident in your abilities.

Applications Support Interview

Interviewed at Hanger Orthopedic

Interview Details – What if you are expected to work long hours, will you?

Interview Question – If you are required to stay back for a project, will you need to leave to handle personal matters?   Answer Question

Senior Staff Accountant Interview

Senior Staff Accountant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hanger Orthopedic in September 2009.

Interview Details – My interview went quite well, and an accounting test I had to write, first meet with HR and waited for hiring manager and director. was quite disapointed for I was left int the room for an hour they had forgotten all about me, I had to go back to HR, other than that it went well and I took the offer

Interview Question – Tell me the most difficult situation you have face and how you went about resolving it   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hanger Orthopedic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hanger Orthopedic interview questions and advice. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by Hanger Orthopedic employees and interview candidates.