Hanjin Shipping Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2014
Updated Jul 28, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I submitted a cover letter and resume to HR. After 2 days I received a phone call to schedule a in-person interview. At the interview, there were 2 HR reps. I was asked very standard questions and told me to go through my resume and explain past experiences in detail.

Other Interview Reviews for Hanjin Shipping

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Hanjin Shipping in March 2012.

First, I interviewed with an HR director followed by two import associate managers. The HR director explained the position thoroughly then asked why I'd do a good job with the position. She asked why I wanted to work for Hanjin and asked me to reiterate what she told me.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you decide to go with this position if your major isn't in logistics.   Answer Question
    • How would you describe yourself?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chandler, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Hanjin Shipping in March 2011.

After sending in an application, I was called a month later. The woman didn't seem to know what the position was that she was trying to fill, but asked how much I was axpecting to make. Assuming an entry-leveled position I had told her somewhere around 30k/year. She said ok and asked to set up a group interview. I went into the interview very prepared, however, was disappointed by the interview questions they asked. It was a panel of five and they kept asking the same questions ov er and over again... it was as if the person that asked next wasn't listening to the question asked before... I was very upset with the fact that the panel wasn't as well prepared for the interview as I.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Hanjin Shipping.

1 panel interview with the department manager and supervisor for each department hiring at that time. Extremely formal interview. Asked questions about customer service and experience plus usual questions about why this company, strengths and weaknesses. Company politics were evident in interview, and it was obvious they wanted expected answers to all interview questions. Very formal office atmosphere.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time when you had to find a complex solution for an upset customer.   Answer Question
    Not able to negotiate, offer was take it or leave it.

Worked for Hanjin Shipping? Contribute to the Community!