Hanmi Financial Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hanmi Financial

Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hanmi Financial in August 2015.

Interview

The position was for a junior Loan Officer role. Typical phone interview into in-person interview. I was interviewed by the branch manager and a senior loan officer at the same time. They asked me about my education and what I did in my free time. Expect to answer the common interview questions such as "What are your greatest strengths and weakness?"

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hanmi Financial.

Interview

Hiring involved asking about my marital status and religious beliefs which is a big no no. Basic knowledge of commercial credit was all that was needed to land this easy gig.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question would have to do with my religious beliefs and which group I was involved with.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated my benefits and when it would kick in; early rather than after probation period.

Teller Interview

Interview

It was very casual. We spoke for a few minutes and they gave me the job. The high turnover requires constant hires. Management should learn how to keep their star performers happy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Do you have any previous work experience.   Answer Question

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hanmi Financial (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

saw a job posting on the newspaper ad and submitted my resume. Received a phone call and had two interviews , one with the department and the other with HR. got hired within 3 days.