Hanmi Financial

Updated Sep 3, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hanmi Financial

Commercial Credit Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hanmi Financial.

Hiring involved asking about my marital status and religious beliefs which is a big no no. Basic knowledge of commercial credit was all that was needed to land this easy gig.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question would have to do with my religious beliefs and which group I was involved with.   Answer Question
    I negotiated my benefits and when it would kick in; early rather than after probation period.

Teller Interview

It was very casual. We spoke for a few minutes and they gave me the job. The high turnover requires constant hires. Management should learn how to keep their star performers happy.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself. Do you have any previous work experience.   Answer Question

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hanmi Financial in June 2013.

saw a job posting on the newspaper ad and submitted my resume. Received a phone call and had two interviews , one with the department and the other with HR. got hired within 3 days.