Hanna Andersson Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.0

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hanna Andersson.

Interview

I applied through indeed for a mall closer to me that was full time. I received a call after the weekend and was told that that position was already taken and if I wanted to interview at a mall a little further, which was fine with me. She was very friendly and accomadating, interview went well, liked me enough to push through the process to get an interview from the district manger. Well I got a call back less than a week later offering the job and I didn't even have interview with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest thing as a manger did you have to do?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hanna Andersson.

Interview

I met with the district manager and the vice president of stores. It was a very positive discussion and I had the opportunity to ask questions, as well as make suggestions.

Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hanna Andersson (Columbus, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Very easy. Regular interview questions. No need to dress up, casual is okay. Bring a resume, recommendation letters if you have them and 3 people to contact. Found out if I got the job within the week. Full time is not full time. Max hours at 35.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hanna Andersson (Portland, OR) in February 2015.

Interview

Conversation in a room. There was a bit of confusion as the interview was set before their receptionist came in for the day so I had to wait while they figured it out.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I solved conflicts   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hanna Andersson in December 2014.

Interview

An employee actually reached out to me via LinkedIn before the position was posted. From there I had a phone interview with HR, which was followed by a Skype interview with 2 members of the graphic design team. They explained that the final stage would be an assignment, which was fairly substantial. After completing the assignment promptly, I waited over a week and a half before I had to follow up with the HR person to find out through a very sterile email that they had selected a different candidate. Communication was not great throughout the process, but especially bad once I hit the assignment stage. I was very disappointed at the lack of follow-through considering that a) I was an out-of-state candidate b) one of their employees had sought me out for the role and c) that I had made it very close to the finish line.

Interview Questions

• Why do you specifically want to work at Hanna Andersson?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hanna Andersson in May 2014.

Interview

Three interview process. Phone screen, district manager, VP of sales. Great group of leaders. Very interesting how they work and do business. Want to get to know you. Place value on you AnD thoughts

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Seasonal Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hanna Andersson (Portland, OR) in September 2012.

Interview

Checked company website and saw they were seeking seasonal help. Reply was prompt and interview process was relaxed, simple and quick.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hanna Andersson (Broomfield, CO) in October 2011.

Interview

Very relaxed. The questions were all very standard for a retail store and really only require you to push customer service. Fortunately, Hanna is very big on giving everyone the authority to make customers happy. It isn't hard to do considering that nearly all Hanna's customers are familiar with the quality of Hanna. Unfortunately, over the years, the quality suffered but replacing items or providing a moderate discount was not difficult or questioned.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which your customer was disappointed. What did you do?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hanna Andersson (Atlanta, GA) in February 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with another SM, DM called later in the day for an interview, VP of Stores called the next day for an interview. DM called later in the day and made a job offer. Very quick and fast.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy, extremely surprised with offer.

Key Holder Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hanna Andersson in October 2009.

Interview

it was very smooth, and took no time. The Store Manager scheduled me for a interview, we met at the store prior to opening, she asked me a few standard questions( I could tell she liked me) she asked me to sell her some products( I totally killed it) and she nicely thanked me, and said she will contact me soon after. I heard from her 3 days later, with a offer, and non negotiated pay range..

Negotiation

None