Interviews for Top Jobs at Hannaford Bros.
- Cashier (6)
- Grocery Clerk (4)
- Front End Cashier (3)
- Customer Service Leader (3)
- Front End Associate (2)
- Assistant Store Manager (2)
- Maintenance (2)
- Manager of Customer Service (1)
- Nonfoods Supervisor (1)
- Assistant Store Manager Trainee (1)
- Assistant Stock Crew Manager (1)
- Center Store (1)
- Produce/Cashier (1)
- Center Store Lead (1)
- Associate Relations Manager (1)
- EOM (1)
- Warehouse Associate (1)
- Assistant Bakery Manager (1)
- Sales Lead (1)
- Dog (1)
- Pharmacy Technician (1)
- Customer Service Associate (1)
- Cake Decorator (1)
- Deli Associate (1)
- Manager (1)
Assistant Store Manager Interview
interviewed at Hannaford Bros. (Portland, ME) in March 2014.
short interview reasonable questions
- what is your greatest weakness Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Hannaford Bros.
Assistant Store Manager InterviewAccepted OfferAccepted Offer
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Hannaford Bros..
I was in internal applicant who applied for the Retail Management Program which places you directly into the Assistant Store Manager position. The purpose of the RMT program is to place you as a higher performer to advance with the company. For an internal applicant, you interview with your store manager and district manager first. It was a typical interview, asking about your strengths and weaknesses. If approved, you interview at the headquarters in Scarborough, ME. I interviewed in a group of three, there were about a total of about 30 people interviewing total. You interviewed with 10 2 person group interviewers whom were all VPs and Directors. They decided within twenty four hours if you were hired.
- If you were on death row, what would be your last meal and way? Answer Question
There is no negotiation. They stick strictly to their pay scales.