Hanover Insurance Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hanover Insurance in November 2009.

I came in as part of their Future Leader's Program. The interviewing process consisted of 1 round interview at the college with 2 different interviews along with a 2nd round interview at Hanover in Worcester with 4 interviewers. All the questions were behavioral based questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time that you faced an ethical decision and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hanover Insurance

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Hanover Insurance in March 2008.

The interview process includes 4 separate one-on-one interviews with a series of behavior and skill based questions. The overall experience was excellent and I accepted the offer. Upon working here, I found that the people and work atmosphere is friendly yet challenging, which stimulated strong professional growth.

Interview Questions
    Ensure that you voice your opinion and expectations, so neither party is disillusioned with the end result.