Hanover Research Content Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Content Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I interviewed online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Hanover Research.

I applied online and was contacted within two days for a screener interview and online assessment (personality and verbal reasoning). The phone interview was standard stuff (resume walk, greatest strength/weakness) with more detailed questions about research experience and skills. The next step was a 2,000 word research paper, pretty similar to actual assignments at Hanover. I heard back about scheduling an in-person interview a few days after submitting my paper.

For the final round, I met with two people successively for about 45 minutes each. Again, the questions focused on past research experience and specific analytic skills, as opposed to cultural fit or other professional qualifications. By the end of the week, I was informed that I was still under consideration, and I got the offer a week or so later. All in all, an efficient and straightforward process.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your favorite research project and how you approached it from start to finish.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hanover Research

Content Analyst Interview

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Hanover Research in May 2011.

Applied several months before contacted for an interview. Completed a 30 minute interview with an HR person. At the end of the interview, I was asked to complete a homework assignment of 3-5 pages. Had 2 weeks to complete the homework assignment. Submitted homework and another writing sample and heard back within a week that they wanted to see me in the office. Had in-person interviews with 2 individuals. When I went into the interview, it seemed like my resume had been reviewed 10 minutes before I walked in. Typically questions of tell me about yourself, research experience, and classroom work. Heard the same week that I interviewed that they were not offering me the job. Good over all experience. Work environment seemed very quiet without much interaction between employees.

Interview Questions
    • How do you complete your research and literature reviews?   Answer Question

Worked for Hanover Research? Contribute to the Community!