Hansgrohe

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Engineer Intern Interview

Quality Engineer Intern
Alpharetta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Hansgrohe in May 2012.

Interview Details – The company came out to the mt universities career fair back in March. In May I received a call with them saying they would like to schedule a phone interview. On the phone interview there were two interviewers asking basic interview questions but also questions about quality and my education. It lasted for an hour and they said they would be back with me in a few business days. I heard back from them and they brought me in for a face to face interview. I was given a tour of the manufacturing plant and then taken to the panel to be interviewed.

Interview Question – Do you know about DMAIC?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Wasn't able to really negotiate because it is an internship but it's good pay and a great company.

Business Development Interview

Business Development
Schiltach (Germany)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Hansgrohe in September 2012.

Interview Details – Headunter approach followed by interview with Sales Director.
Third interview with CEO amd HR Director in the headquarters to sign the contract.
Very friendly approach, excellent organization, amazing office culture and welcoming.
Questions appropriated to the position and very clear an honest approach, despite candidate needs to show he/she are good negotiators.

Interview Question – No really difficult questions, however the company's location is a problem.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was tough. Candidate should prepare and sustain the argumentation.

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive
New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hansgrohe in December 2011.

Interview Details – First call to R.M. and then faced the interview with management after that got offer letter and joining letter form the company and joined it.

Worked for Hansgrohe? Contribute to the Community!