Hanson Aggregates

Very Easy Interview

Flagger Interview

Flagger
Syracuse, NY

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Hanson Aggregates.

Interview Details – It was a very short basic interview. I asked most of the questions and everything was answered to my satisfaction

Interview Question – There were none asked. But there was concern expressed regarding how I'd handle the work environment   View Answer

Negotiation Details – How's a salary of at least $18 an hour (different regions pay different hourly wages - usually over $20/hour) with ot after 8 hours?
Great, I'll take it.

Systems Administrator Interview

Systems Administrator

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hanson Aggregates in December 2008.

Interview Details – Applied online. Received a call from the company recruiter about 4 days later. Did a phone interview with the recruiter. The recruiter asked for more info as it related to my experience with specific aspects of the job I was applying for. Scheduled another phone interview with the manager of the dept and one of his employees. They asked questions about my experience. After the 2nd phone interview, the hiring agent called back and scheduled an on site interview. Everyone seemed professional and friendly. It seemed like a good place to work.

Interview Question – The hiring agent was very determined to find out a salary range and wouldn't take "negotiable" for an answer.   Answer Question

Worked for Hanson Aggregates? Contribute to the Community!