Hantz Financial Services

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Midland, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hantz Financial Services.

Interview Details – Be prepared you will be working long hours but ask a lot of questions and make sure you get what they say in writing because that all change for me when I started working there. They gave a dream world in the interview not reality. Make sure you fully understand the benefits and the requirements of time above and beyound the regular 8-8 hours.

Interview Question – There was not one. They were trying to sell me on the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I needed the job so there was not a negotiation.

Grandville, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hantz Financial Services in June 2011.

Interview Details – Found out about Hantz financial through a college career fair. They initially called and did a phone interview, then I came in for a 1 on 1 with a senior vice president. The employees seem very satisfied and they have a great culture.

Interview Question – What is your biggest goal   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation, compensation is based on a commision draw.

Southfield, MI

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hantz Financial Services in June 2008.

Interview Details – I had a great experience because I got hired, only to find out that I was lied to in the interview and that the company has a huge turnover rate because of the terrible work environment.

Interview Question – How much do you expect to make in 5 years   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None, you will be selling your soul for signing a contract with the hantz group

Southfield, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Hantz Financial Services in April 2008.

Interview Details – Interviewed by several "SVPs" at the company. In retrospect, I realize that many of the interviews were more of a process in which I was "sold" on working there.

Interview Question – Can't remember any questions.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hantz Financial Services

Worked for Hantz Financial Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hantz Financial Services Financial Advisor interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Hantz Financial Services employees and interview candidates.