Hantz Financial Services Financial Consultant Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hantz Financial Services

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hantz Financial Services in July 2010.

Cocky interviews. NO offer letters are ever given. They sell the company more than they interview you. Have little planned goals for the future, or at least what they want to reveal.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about my religion and love life.   View Answer
No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for Hantz Financial Services

Financial Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Hantz Financial Services.

At first, it started with a meet and greet. Then I did a general interview with a recruiters nothing was difficult, all the questions are on the web. The second one was with the SVP. He spent about 1 hour talking about the company and the nature of the work. The third time I spent a half day with one of the financial consultants to see how the day looks like with the Hantz group. He spent about an hour at the end asking me why I want to work with the Hantz and telling me if I am welling to work from 8 - 8 Mon through Thur, Fri from 8-5, and Sat from 9-12!!

Finally, I received a call from the SVP, he asked me if it is something that I want to do?? I said give an offer to think about this, how can I decide without knowing how much I will be payed ??

They spent 3 weeks, and then I received a letter in my mail box saying that they are sorry and I will not be hired as they found someone more qualified than me!!

Financial Consultant Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Hantz Financial Services.

E-mail recruiter my resume and heard back within 48 hours requesting an interview. First interview was with recruiter, they gave a overview of hantz and talked about how to be a successful FA. Called to then set up an interview with VP but the position didn't seem like a good fit so I turned down the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

interviewed at Hantz Financial Services in February 2009.

Emailed resume and received a call from HR within a week with a short interview.
    One week later had a 30min interview with Sr. VP and said the job was mine if I wanted it.

Low pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hantz Financial Services in April 2011.

The interview was pretty simple just your average questions you would get at any interview. The interviewer was very good and gives a good prespective about the industry.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hantz Financial Services in January 2010.

I was contacted directly by the company after I sent in my resume and they set up an interview with me for the next week.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you think you would be good in a sales position?   Answer Question

The starting salary is way too low

Worked for Hantz Financial Services? Contribute to the Community!