Hantz Financial Services

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Hantz Financial Services.

Interview Details – At first, it started with a meet and greet. Then I did a general interview with a recruiters nothing was difficult, all the questions are on the web. The second one was with the SVP. He spent about 1 hour talking about the company and the nature of the work. The third time I spent a half day with one of the financial consultants to see how the day looks like with the Hantz group. He spent about an hour at the end asking me why I want to work with the Hantz and telling me if I am welling to work from 8 - 8 Mon through Thur, Fri from 8-5, and Sat from 9-12!!

Finally, I received a call from the SVP, he asked me if it is something that I want to do?? I said give an offer to think about this, how can I decide without knowing how much I will be payed ??

They spent 3 weeks, and then I received a letter in my mail box saying that they are sorry and I will not be hired as they found someone more qualified than me!!

Interview Question – non, all are average questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Financial Consultant

I applied online and interviewed at Hantz Financial Services.

Interview Details – E-mail recruiter my resume and heard back within 48 hours requesting an interview. First interview was with recruiter, they gave a overview of hantz and talked about how to be a successful FA. Called to then set up an interview with VP but the position didn't seem like a good fit so I turned down the offer.

Interview Question – None. Didn't ask me any questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Southfield, MI

I interviewed at Hantz Financial Services in February 2009.

Interview Details – Emailed resume and received a call from HR within a week with a short interview.
One week later had a 30min interview with Sr. VP and said the job was mine if I wanted it.

Interview Question – Nothing really, just a casual conversation   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Low pay

Southfield, MI

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hantz Financial Services in April 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was pretty simple just your average questions you would get at any interview. The interviewer was very good and gives a good prespective about the industry.

Interview Question – Why do you think your right for this position?   Answer Question

Southfield, MI

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hantz Financial Services in January 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted directly by the company after I sent in my resume and they set up an interview with me for the next week.

Interview Question – What makes you think you would be good in a sales position?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The starting salary is way too low

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hantz Financial Services

Worked for Hantz Financial Services? Contribute to the Community!