Hanu Software Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hanu Software Solutions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hanu Software Solutions in March 2015.

Interview

Telephonic Interview was scheduled for the above and the responsible person never called in time. Shows the outlook of the company. Finally the MD of the company took a casual interview later.

Interview Questions

• Lot of general PowerShell related questions for example - Have you worked with PowerShell and SCOM ? How much do you rate your self in PowerShell ? How much lines of code you have written in PS ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Please don't go to Hanu, If you have some other offer. Choose wisely. Most of the Glassdoor reviews are by Management people.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hanu Software Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview process is very good I found at Hanu, first round was telephonic, then there were two more technical rounds which are awsome, and then finally the matter of money arrives i.e. HR round. All i say its a good company, mid sized company with a lot of ambitions. But somehow not everyone is made for the Hanu. :-)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for the salary which i got.