Hanusoft

Candidate Interview Review

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hanusoft in April 2011.

The initial conversation with Hanusoft- i was asked questions mainly about my past professional experiences. My comfort level on the proposed client and project.
    The main interview was set up with the client- Was asked about the introduction including my past professional experiences. The technical section included a few average level questions on Teradata. The behavioral section included questions like- describe a situation where you had to convince the team about something they were opposing; the most difficult assignment you ever had and why was it difficult; how would you prioritize multiple tasks at hand.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected question- "the most difficult assignment you ever had and why was it difficult"   Answer Question
    No negotiations were entertained.