Hanusoft

Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst
Richmond, VA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Hanusoft in April 2011.

Interview Details – The initial conversation with Hanusoft- i was asked questions mainly about my past professional experiences. My comfort level on the proposed client and project.
The main interview was set up with the client- Was asked about the introduction including my past professional experiences. The technical section included a few average level questions on Teradata. The behavioral section included questions like- describe a situation where you had to convince the team about something they were opposing; the most difficult assignment you ever had and why was it difficult; how would you prioritize multiple tasks at hand.

Interview Question – Unexpected question- "the most difficult assignment you ever had and why was it difficult"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations were entertained.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hanusoft? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hanusoft interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hanusoft employees and interview candidates.