Hapag-Lloyd

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Steering Coordinator Interview

Sales Steering Coordinator
Lisle, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Hapag-Lloyd in November 2012.

Interview Details – They require 1 or 2 interviews. There isn't any room for improvement or moving up. They are understaffed and try to pay as less as possible. So much work, long hours, so high expectations, but no respect. I wouldn't recommend!

Interview Question – Team work experiences will be for sure asked.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Rejected.

Intern Interview

Intern
Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Hapag-Lloyd in October 2009.

Interview Details – Interview lasted about 15 minutes and was at the end of the job fair. The recruiter asked me quetions regarding my resume along with ofther various qualifications i had told him about regarding the position.

Interview Question – What caused me to apply for the job.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Graduate

Interviewed at Hapag-Lloyd

Interview Details – Interview asking me the general questions like why did i apply and why i want to work for them. explain my goals and why i believe they should hire me. then i had to continue the interview in one of my other languages that were listed on my resume, to show my proficiency etc.
Got called the next day and offered the position.

Interview Question – To continue the interview in one of the languages that is listed on my resume.   Answer Question

Sales Support Executive Interview

Sales Support Executive
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Hapag-Lloyd in April 2010.

Interview Details – interview starts with Aptitude test, then HR round in which all personal details and qualities and negatives of per interviewee has been checked....later on in the process interview, All the technical and job related skills are tested

Negotiation Details – salary is fixed....no negotiations

Executive Controlling Interview

Executive Controlling

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Hapag-Lloyd in April 2012.

Interview Details – HR and Director interested in experience and choices made

Interview Question – Which job responsibilities are you interested when applying?   Answer Question

Worked for Hapag-Lloyd? Contribute to the Community!