Happy State Bank Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Review

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Amarillo, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amarillo, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Happy State Bank in June 2012.

I first interviewed with HR and that was a very positive experience. I was set up for an interview at the Coulter location a few days later. I felt as though I was left in the waiting room entirely too long as the interview was set up on my lunch hour and both parties were aware. The manager came out of her office about three times and just looked at me while I was waiting. When I was finally taken back, it was very impersonal. I wasn't asked any real questions about my qualifications. When I offered some of my achievements, it was almost like the manager was uninterested. I knew before the interview was over, I would not be selected. A total waste of time. I kind of got the impression she felt threatened by my skills and background. I was more than qualified for the position and have an excellent work history. I will not apply for any future jobs at Happy State Bank.

Interview Questions
    • There were no real questions, she just felt it necessary to point out items she felt I didn't have.   View Answer

Worked for Happy State Bank? Contribute to the Community!