Harbor Freight Tools

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calabasas, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Harbor Freight Tools.

Multiple rounds of interviews - starting with the actual people you will be working with (good questions). Last round will be with Sr. management, where the worst questions come from - they do not even know the answers themselves!

Interview Questions
We negotiated for a salary, and when I started they said the bonuses make up the rest of the salary (I was shorted considerably).

Other Interview Reviews for Harbor Freight Tools

Senior Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calabasas, CA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Harbor Freight Tools in February 2014.

Hiring process was not coordinated properly. Process for Phone and Skype interview took 3 months and no updates were provided by the recruiter. Recruiter could have been bit responsible in updating me with the status of the interview. Interview with the hiring manager was never on time. Had to reschedule a couple of times.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't face any difficult question, but I was informed that I am providing much information for the questions that were asked.   Answer Question