Harbortouch

Harbortouch Interview Questions

1.5

Technical Support Tier II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Harbortouch.

Someone I knew worked here. I sent in my resume and got an interview when no one else was giving interviews except Temp Jobs. Interview was professional, and I had little experience in this field. They decided to hire me. I was surprised. I felt overdressed as it's very business casual here.

Interview Questions
    • Was a standard interview. I always hate the questions about where I am lacking. "Tell me about a time when..."   Answer Question
    It was an offer and I had no others. There was no negotiating on my part. I was gratefull for the job. Started around $12 I think.

Systems Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Harbortouch.

Quick Interview. Not technical.

Customer Service Representative Tier I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Harbortouch in November 2012.

I walked into Manpower. Presented myself well. They sent my resume to Harbortouch who liked what they saw and asked me to start the following day.