Hardee's

Very Easy Interview

Back Line Cook Interview

Back Line Cook
Evansville, IN

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Hardee's in December 2011.

Interview Details – I did a telephone application on a Thursday, then the following Monday, I received a call asking if I could come in at 2 that day. Came in, did interview, and was hired on the spot.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Back Line Cook Interview

Back Line Cook
Holly Hill, SC

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Hardee's in October 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online and went to store and met with manager. This eventually led to an interview and finally I got hired. Hours were very limited for the first several months. After a year I am finally averaging 25 hours a week.

Negotiation Details – Not a lot of negotiation. Pay scale was offered and accepted. In the future I would request information on time line for pay increases.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hardee's

Worked for Hardee's? Contribute to the Community!