Hardee's Back Line Cook Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2015
Updated Feb 19, 2015

1.8

Back Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hardee's (Douglas, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied through the department of labor, where I was interviewed by the general manager and two shift leaders. The GM asked the usual "why do you believe you would be a good addition to our team" and "what is your work experience" type questions. They wanted examples of my problem solving skills and so forth. There was no drug or background screening required.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hardee's

Back Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hardee's (Evansville, IN) in December 2011.

Interview

I did a telephone application on a Thursday, then the following Monday, I received a call asking if I could come in at 2 that day. Came in, did interview, and was hired on the spot.

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Back Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hardee's (Holly Hill, SC) in October 2011.

Interview

Applied online and went to store and met with manager. This eventually led to an interview and finally I got hired. Hours were very limited for the first several months. After a year I am finally averaging 25 hours a week.

Negotiation

Not a lot of negotiation. Pay scale was offered and accepted. In the future I would request information on time line for pay increases.

Back Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Hardee's (Clintwood, VA) in February 2010.

Interview

Takes a while to actually get in touch with somebody about the job. Once you get an interview it is a semi long process & you have to wait for your background check to come back before you get hired on