Hardee's Back Line Cook Interview Questions

1.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Clintwood, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clintwood, VA

I applied online - interviewed at Hardee's in February 2010.

Takes a while to actually get in touch with somebody about the job. Once you get an interview it is a semi long process & you have to wait for your background check to come back before you get hired on

Other Interview Reviews for Hardee's

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Evansville, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Hardee's in December 2011.

I did a telephone application on a Thursday, then the following Monday, I received a call asking if I could come in at 2 that day. Came in, did interview, and was hired on the spot.

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Holly Hill, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holly Hill, SC

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Hardee's in October 2011.

Applied online and went to store and met with manager. This eventually led to an interview and finally I got hired. Hours were very limited for the first several months. After a year I am finally averaging 25 hours a week.

Not a lot of negotiation. Pay scale was offered and accepted. In the future I would request information on time line for pay increases.

Worked for Hardee's? Contribute to the Community!