Hardee's Back Line Cook Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2015

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lebanon, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hardee's (Lebanon, TN) in November 2012.

Interview

Asked me a series of questions. Really nice about. Pretty typical. Did a walk through and was shown safety equipment. Watched videos for hours. Got paid to watch those videos. Got free drinks during the interview and a 50 percent discount on food. Pretty much have job if you get interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hardee's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Douglas, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hardee's (Douglas, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied through the department of labor, where I was interviewed by the general manager and two shift leaders. The GM asked the usual "why do you believe you would be a good addition to our team" and "what is your work experience" type questions. They wanted examples of my problem solving skills and so forth. There was no drug or background screening required.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clintwood, VA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Hardee's (Clintwood, VA) in February 2010.

Interview

Takes a while to actually get in touch with somebody about the job. Once you get an interview it is a semi long process & you have to wait for your background check to come back before you get hired on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hardee's (Evansville, IN) in December 2011.

Interview

I did a telephone application on a Thursday, then the following Monday, I received a call asking if I could come in at 2 that day. Came in, did interview, and was hired on the spot.

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holly Hill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hardee's (Holly Hill, SC) in October 2011.

Interview

Applied online and went to store and met with manager. This eventually led to an interview and finally I got hired. Hours were very limited for the first several months. After a year I am finally averaging 25 hours a week.

Negotiation

Not a lot of negotiation. Pay scale was offered and accepted. In the future I would request information on time line for pay increases.