Hardee's

Very Easy Interview

Back Line Cook Interview

Back Line Cook
Evansville, IN

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Hardee's in December 2011.

Interview Details – I did a telephone application on a Thursday, then the following Monday, I received a call asking if I could come in at 2 that day. Came in, did interview, and was hired on the spot.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Back Line Cook Interview

Back Line Cook
Holly Hill, SC

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Hardee's in October 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online and went to store and met with manager. This eventually led to an interview and finally I got hired. Hours were very limited for the first several months. After a year I am finally averaging 25 hours a week.

Negotiation Details – Not a lot of negotiation. Pay scale was offered and accepted. In the future I would request information on time line for pay increases.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hardee's

Worked for Hardee's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hardee's Back Line Cook interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hardee's employees and interview candidates.