Hardee's

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Union, MO

I interviewed at Hardee's in July 2013.

Interview Details – First I was give a cup so I could have a drink while I waited for the manager to come out and throughout the interview they asked me questions about why I want to work there and how I am under stressful situations. Then they asked me how I felt about mulit-tasking. They also asked me if I would ever want to move up someday and become a shift leader then possibly general manager. After they asked me all the interview questions they asked me if there were any specific days or hours I couldn't work and I told them my hours of availability. When the interview was finished she shook my hand and told me I had a good chance at getting hired.

Interview Question – How would I react to a customer yelling at me, get a manager, calm them down, etc..   View Answer

Charleston, SC

The process took a day - interviewed at Hardee's in January 2012.

Interview Details – was very easy, just show up to the interview on time

Interview Question – why do you want to work for our company?   View Answer

Highland Springs, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hardee's in October 2011.

Interview Details – I was called in for in an interview the same day. I arrived and waited about four minutes for the manager to come out. She handed me a paper to fill out about availabilty and work experience. After I finished that we went over the sheet and then she asked my ten very simple interview questions. The questions were basically why do I want to work and what I can bring to the job. When she finished the asking me questions she hired me right on spot.

Interview Question – If there is tension in the team, what are the effects of that?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – She told me I would earn minimum wage I was fine with that seeing as how it was my first job and that's what I expected.

Cashier

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hardee's in September 2010.

Interview Details – When I requested if my location was hiring, I was given a card with the restaurant ID number and told to either apply online or over the phone. I was called a few days later, and was told they were hiring, and asked to come in to fill out an application. The manager scheduled an interview a few days later. At the interview, the manager asked a few simple questions and had me do a phone interview with someone else on the spot. After that, the employment offer was extended. The employment process itself was fairly easy and laid back.

Interview Question – Why would you want to work for Hardee's?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hardee's

Worked for Hardee's? Contribute to the Community!