Hardee's Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

1.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Aberdeen, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

Easy did application over the phone interview was 3 days later simple questions the answers are on the same paper but just be honest after background check if cleared then you come in for orientation do a phone call then online federal tax stuff then video orientation then a tour sign papers and get paid for orientation minimum wage $7.25 for the start very easy and simple

Interview Questions

• Reliable transportation How would you handle a disputed among someone Describe role of a mentor or someone   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hardee's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panama City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Panama City, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Took less than 10 minutes to get hired. Asked a couple of simple questions. No background screening. Began work the next day. Paid me for one hour for computer processing time in their office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiations. Pay was $8.50/hr.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

I applied in person and called a week later for an interview. The interview is because they don't ask any questions. They give information and you're basically hired on the spot.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

fill out the application online. Got called in a week later. had the interview couple days later. Background check was done after that. after that i started immediately. Went over dress code, code of conduct. The do's and dont's in the company. Took and tour of the resturaunt. Signed a feww more papers saying we understood the rules and agreed to them

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hardee's (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied on snagajob and got the call a week later for the interview. I went to the interview and at this moment I'm waiting for the call to see if I got the job. so far, it's been a week since I did the interview. The questions were easy, they just asked why Hardee's and give 5 characteristics about yourself and they just asked for your info and give you the rundown how things work there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hardee's (Charlotte, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

The manager didnt ask much. He just asked for my experience and if i had transportation. Once I said yes he called me the next day. It didn't take much to get hired.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hardee's in July 2013.

Interview

It was about a two week process, it was very comfortable and easy . I went in for my orientation a few days after my interview. Then I started a few days after my orientation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, MO

Application

I interviewed at Hardee's (Union, MO) in July 2013.

Interview

First I was give a cup so I could have a drink while I waited for the manager to come out and throughout the interview they asked me questions about why I want to work there and how I am under stressful situations. Then they asked me how I felt about mulit-tasking. They also asked me if I would ever want to move up someday and become a shift leader then possibly general manager. After they asked me all the interview questions they asked me if there were any specific days or hours I couldn't work and I told them my hours of availability. When the interview was finished she shook my hand and told me I had a good chance at getting hired.

Interview Questions

• How would I react to a customer yelling at me, get a manager, calm them down, etc..   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Cleveland, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

Casual. The people were nice. It was in the afternoon. I didn't wait long. The questions were appropriate and logical. I didn't feel too uncomfortable sitting in the dining room talking about the job, and I understand there isn't much room there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hardee's in April 2013.

Interview

It was the normal interview process. I went in and asked for a manager and they gave me a paper application to fill out. Once I filled it out, I gave it back and it took about 5 minutes for the GM to come and interview me. The questions were very basic and the interview took about 10 minutes.