Hardee's Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Logansport, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hardee's (Logansport, IN) in March 2012.

Interview

It was very simple and easy cause I was always there and cleaning while visiting my mom. They loved my company and I was a hard worker and there for others when they needed help.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hardee's

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hardee's in July 2013.

Interview

It was about a two week process, it was very comfortable and easy . I went in for my orientation a few days after my interview. Then I started a few days after my orientation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, MO

Application

I interviewed at Hardee's (Union, MO) in July 2013.

Interview

First I was give a cup so I could have a drink while I waited for the manager to come out and throughout the interview they asked me questions about why I want to work there and how I am under stressful situations. Then they asked me how I felt about mulit-tasking. They also asked me if I would ever want to move up someday and become a shift leader then possibly general manager. After they asked me all the interview questions they asked me if there were any specific days or hours I couldn't work and I told them my hours of availability. When the interview was finished she shook my hand and told me I had a good chance at getting hired.

Interview Questions

• How would I react to a customer yelling at me, get a manager, calm them down, etc..   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Jacksonville, NC) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview process was pretty much a joke. I answered maybe 3 questions before they offered me the job. After the interview I was pulled into the office to make a phone call at headquarters, something every employee does. If you get the opportunity to make that phone call you're guaranteed the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you could bring to our workplace?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hardee's (Nashville, NC) in June 2012.

Interview

Simple Questions, Finding out social security number. Taking a tax survey. Watching videos to prepare you for training. Overall it was very simple, however it took forever to get started. You get paid to watch the training videos which are a plus.

Interview Questions

• What are your future plans?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

fill out the application online. Got called in a week later. had the interview couple days later. Background check was done after that. after that i started immediately. Went over dress code, code of conduct. The do's and dont's in the company. Took and tour of the resturaunt. Signed a feww more papers saying we understood the rules and agreed to them

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

I applied in person and called a week later for an interview. The interview is because they don't ask any questions. They give information and you're basically hired on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hardee's (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied on snagajob and got the call a week later for the interview. I went to the interview and at this moment I'm waiting for the call to see if I got the job. so far, it's been a week since I did the interview. The questions were easy, they just asked why Hardee's and give 5 characteristics about yourself and they just asked for your info and give you the rundown how things work there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Cleveland, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

Casual. The people were nice. It was in the afternoon. I didn't wait long. The questions were appropriate and logical. I didn't feel too uncomfortable sitting in the dining room talking about the job, and I understand there isn't much room there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Aberdeen, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

Easy did application over the phone interview was 3 days later simple questions the answers are on the same paper but just be honest after background check if cleared then you come in for orientation do a phone call then online federal tax stuff then video orientation then a tour sign papers and get paid for orientation minimum wage $7.25 for the start very easy and simple

Interview Questions

• Reliable transportation How would you handle a disputed among someone Describe role of a mentor or someone   Answer Question