Hardee's Cashier Interview Questions

1.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, MO

interviewed at Hardee's in July 2013.

First I was give a cup so I could have a drink while I waited for the manager to come out and throughout the interview they asked me questions about why I want to work there and how I am under stressful situations. Then they asked me how I felt about mulit-tasking. They also asked me if I would ever want to move up someday and become a shift leader then possibly general manager. After they asked me all the interview questions they asked me if there were any specific days or hours I couldn't work and I told them my hours of availability. When the interview was finished she shook my hand and told me I had a good chance at getting hired.

Interview Questions
  • How would I react to a customer yelling at me, get a manager, calm them down, etc..   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hardee's

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hardee's in September 2010.

When I requested if my location was hiring, I was given a card with the restaurant ID number and told to either apply online or over the phone. I was called a few days later, and was told they were hiring, and asked to come in to fill out an application. The manager scheduled an interview a few days later. At the interview, the manager asked a few simple questions and had me do a phone interview with someone else on the spot. After that, the employment offer was extended. The employment process itself was fairly easy and laid back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland Springs, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland Springs, VA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hardee's in October 2011.

I was called in for in an interview the same day. I arrived and waited about four minutes for the manager to come out. She handed me a paper to fill out about availabilty and work experience. After I finished that we went over the sheet and then she asked my ten very simple interview questions. The questions were basically why do I want to work and what I can bring to the job. When she finished the asking me questions she hired me right on spot.

Interview Questions
    • If there is tension in the team, what are the effects of that?   View Answer
    She told me I would earn minimum wage I was fine with that seeing as how it was my first job and that's what I expected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

The process took a dayinterviewed at Hardee's in January 2012.

was very easy, just show up to the interview on time

Interview Questions
    • why do you want to work for our company?   View Answer