Hardee's

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Cashier
Charleston, SC

The process took a day - interviewed at Hardee's in January 2012.

Interview Details – was very easy, just show up to the interview on time

Interview Question – why do you want to work for our company?   View Answer

Highland Springs, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hardee's in October 2011.

Interview Details – I was called in for in an interview the same day. I arrived and waited about four minutes for the manager to come out. She handed me a paper to fill out about availabilty and work experience. After I finished that we went over the sheet and then she asked my ten very simple interview questions. The questions were basically why do I want to work and what I can bring to the job. When she finished the asking me questions she hired me right on spot.

Interview Question – If there is tension in the team, what are the effects of that?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – She told me I would earn minimum wage I was fine with that seeing as how it was my first job and that's what I expected.

Cashier Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hardee's in September 2010.

Interview Details – When I requested if my location was hiring, I was given a card with the restaurant ID number and told to either apply online or over the phone. I was called a few days later, and was told they were hiring, and asked to come in to fill out an application. The manager scheduled an interview a few days later. At the interview, the manager asked a few simple questions and had me do a phone interview with someone else on the spot. After that, the employment offer was extended. The employment process itself was fairly easy and laid back.

Interview Question – Why would you want to work for Hardee's?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hardee's

Worked for Hardee's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hardee's Cashier interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Hardee's employees and interview candidates.