Hardee's Cook Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2015

1.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabethtown, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Hardee's (Elizabethtown, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

Easy i explained that i was more then qualified for the job. I have open avalibility and i just need emoyment no matter what it is. Sat down with the gm she had everythig together even though i waited on her for 5 min. But the companys biggest down fall is there taining procedures. They just dont have it all together.

Interview Questions

• How much customer service expierience do you have   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hardee's

Cook Interview

Interview

The interview was so simple the lady ofered me a drink and asked me about 5 ? How old are you can you work late are you in school wil you work overtime can you work mornings or nights the interviewr was fun she was young about 26 and she was laied back and very cool it just seemed like a regular conoversation with someone hardees is a great place wiyh good people then she gave me a tour of the kitchen and were id be working and what id be doing then watched a 10 min it wasnt so bad,

Interview Questions

• Age when can you start how are you working in a group   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Interview

interview was basic, was asked if i had any experience in customer service and working in a kitchen. The interview is not had I brought a resume, which helped show my skills off to the manger. Long term it is great for job nothing to make into a career iunless you are planning on moving into corporate. I love making the burgers but they are so massive. Oh, did i mention all employees get 50 percent off their meals.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hardee's (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2014.

Interview

I got hired quickly the store seemed desperate for people!. My manager sat me down and gave me my W4 and I9 forms. I took a test to see my skills of knowledge in the kitchen and I got a near perfect score!

Interview Questions

• where do your see yourself in 5 years?
      What type of person are you?
      What would you do in X situations

Answer Question

Cook Interview

Interview

everything went well, the people were nice.

Interview Questions

• I was treated badly on my first day which made me almost quit   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hardee's (Blacksburg, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

Filled out an application at the restaurant. Manger asked basic questions: What is the best way to make customers happy? How would you deal with an irate customer? Was offered job pending background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. Job is minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Hardee's (Detroit, MI) in March 2013.

Interview

Long and they asked a lot of probing questions, they wanted to know if you would do what they asked when they asked and not have an attitude. They seem to hire mostly their friends and so it is very cliqish.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

interviewed at Hardee's (Charlottesville, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

Wasn't really an interview they sort of called me in on the day of orientation and I got the job on sight.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions, Why do you want to work for us? Time you gave good customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rural Hall, NC

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hardee's (Rural Hall, NC) in May 2009.

Interview

The give you a 1:1 interview then give you a 1800 number which gives you a personality test. This takes about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take minimum wage with a .15 raise coming after working for a month