Hardee's Cook Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2015
Updated Feb 7, 2015

1.0

Cook Interview

The interview was so simple the lady ofered me a drink and asked me about 5 ? How old are you can you work late are you in school wil you work overtime can you work mornings or nights the interviewr was fun she was young about 26 and she was laied back and very cool it just seemed like a regular conoversation with someone hardees is a great place wiyh good people then she gave me a tour of the kitchen and were id be working and what id be doing then watched a 10 min it wasnt so bad,

Interview Questions
  • Age when can you start how are you working in a group   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hardee's

Cook Interview

interview was basic, was asked if i had any experience in customer service and working in a kitchen. The interview is not had I brought a resume, which helped show my skills off to the manger. Long term it is great for job nothing to make into a career iunless you are planning on moving into corporate. I love making the burgers but they are so massive. Oh, did i mention all employees get 50 percent off their meals.

Cook Interview

everything went well, the people were nice.

Interview Questions
    • I was treated badly on my first day which made me almost quit   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

interviewed at Hardee's in February 2012.

Wasn't really an interview they sort of called me in on the day of orientation and I got the job on sight.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions, Why do you want to work for us? Time you gave good customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hardee's in April 2013.

Filled out an application at the restaurant. Manger asked basic questions: What is the best way to make customers happy? How would you deal with an irate customer? Was offered job pending background check.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation. Job is minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rural Hall, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rural Hall, NC

The process took a dayinterviewed at Hardee's in May 2009.

The give you a 1:1 interview then give you a 1800 number which gives you a personality test. This takes about 20 minutes.

Take minimum wage with a .15 raise coming after working for a month