Hardee's

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Interviewed at Hardee's

Interview Details – everything went well, the people were nice.

Interview Question – I was treated badly on my first day which made me almost quit   Answer Question

Charlottesville, VA

I interviewed at Hardee's in February 2012.

Interview Details – Wasn't really an interview they sort of called me in on the day of orientation and I got the job on sight.

Interview Question – Basic questions, Why do you want to work for us? Time you gave good customer service?   Answer Question

Blacksburg, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hardee's in April 2013.

Interview Details – Filled out an application at the restaurant. Manger asked basic questions: What is the best way to make customers happy? How would you deal with an irate customer? Was offered job pending background check.

Interview Question – No hard questions, pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. Job is minimum wage.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Rural Hall, NC

The process took a day - interviewed at Hardee's in May 2009.

Interview Details – The give you a 1:1 interview then give you a 1800 number which gives you a personality test. This takes about 20 minutes.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Take minimum wage with a .15 raise coming after working for a month

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hardee's

Worked for Hardee's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hardee's Cook interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Hardee's employees and interview candidates.