Hardee's Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2015

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Mobile, AL) in May 2015.

Interview

There was not really an interview because I knew a employee that worked there so I went in and asked where they hiring then she told me to fill out the application on snagAJob then call to tell her so she could pull my application up and give me an interview. The interview was just her telling me what i needed to do and doing some paperwork.

Other Interview Reviews for Hardee's

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's in April 2015.

Interview

Walked in and instantly got the job. No questions or anything except the woman giving the interview telling me what I needed to have and asking if I will have any conflicts. Barely was an interview.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

I walked in and requested to speak with the GM and he came out and I introduced myself and offered him a copy of my resume and he skimmed it over and gave me a position in Frontline on the spot, no interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

"I'll tell you what, yeah, you know what, I'll hire you. Come back on Monday at 9:00 am with two forms of photo ID and bank account information if you want direct deposit."

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenner, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Kenner, LA) in December 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was easy because the store was getting ready to open up in December of 2014. I had all information requested and it made the process easy. I had a 1 on 1 interview with the General manager and was hired on the spot with information on when and where the orientation was going to be held.

Interview Questions

• What will I bring to Hardee's as an incoming employee?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Cleveland, TN) in September 2014.

Interview

It was short no handshake at start of interview or after very unprofessional. To me handshakes are very important in the interview process since you get a better vibe on the individual. All was asked was availability, transportation, and past job experiences. It was an open interview type with maybe 6 other people. No offer, but I would not have accepted since the interviewer was very unprofessional. Since interviewers expect the interviewee to be professional so should the interviewer. I still have no idea how people are becoming management material.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

Interview was easy. My mother works there and that's how I was referred. It was very laid back. Manager was friendly and seemed to be very involved with crew. He didn't ask very many questions. "Why do you want to work for Hardees?" "What would you do if a customer were upset?" etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none. It was my first job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Fayetteville, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

I filled out the application online after seeing the job listing on the department of labor website. I say about four days later, I received a call asking me to come in for an interview on Monday. On Monday, the manager called again to confirm that I was still coming, and she asked me to come in a little earlier than scheduled. I agreed and when I walked in, she was waiting by the door for me. She just looked at me and said you know you already got the job! I was so excited. She gave me a big hug and I filled out paperwork and started training the next day!

Interview Questions

• She only asked if I was in school, in fact, that was the only question she asked!   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, 7.45/hr, and I took it because I was in desperate need of a job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Jacksonville, IL).

Interview

My interview was a complete joke for Hardee's. The manager asked me if I had transportation to and from work and then handed me paperwork to fill out. She was not enthused and didn't seem to enjoy life at all. I was never "hired" I was just thrown into the job.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult question - I never got asked a thing except about my ride to work. I was just handed the job no questions asked. This explains why I hated my experience there and why my coworkers were less than competent. I was disgusted with this interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Knoxville, TN) in September 2013.

Interview

Filled out application online on a Monday. Got a call on Tuesday, set up interview for Wednesday. Was hired, Did intake paperwork on Thursday, Video Training on Friday.

Interview Questions

• The hardest question to answer was regarding my hours of availability. I had to commute by bus, and that limited the hours that I was able to work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't any. He just hired me, and scheduled me for the training.

Crew Member Interview

Interview

no questions just fille out w-2