Hardee's

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

La Follette, TN

I applied in-person - interviewed at Hardee's in December 2010.

Interview Details – Application online when google searching www.hardees.com/jobs. Sometimes, coming in (Monday nights most likely to reach General Manager/hiring manager) to ask about job possibilities. One Interview along with the manager's decision on whether to hire or not. If approved, need birth certificate and social security card to prove elgibility. Paperwork includes the information required by all employers, tax info, etc. My interviewer no longer works for the company. She was friendly and approachable while still asking pertinent questions. No drug test or background check are necessary unless applying for a shift leader position or higher.

Interview Question – Questions about finances   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.
they tell you when to start
tell you when to come in
and get paid to learn how to do the job.

Very Easy Interview

Fayetteville, GA

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Hardee's in February 2014.

Interview Details – I filled out the application online after seeing the job listing on the department of labor website. I say about four days later, I received a call asking me to come in for an interview on Monday. On Monday, the manager called again to confirm that I was still coming, and she asked me to come in a little earlier than scheduled. I agreed and when I walked in, she was waiting by the door for me. She just looked at me and said you know you already got the job! I was so excited. She gave me a big hug and I filled out paperwork and started training the next day!

Interview Question – She only asked if I was in school, in fact, that was the only question she asked!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, 7.45/hr, and I took it because I was in desperate need of a job.

Knoxville, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Hardee's in September 2013.

Interview Details – Filled out application online on a Monday. Got a call on Tuesday, set up interview for Wednesday. Was hired, Did intake paperwork on Thursday, Video Training on Friday.

Interview Question – The hardest question to answer was regarding my hours of availability. I had to commute by bus, and that limited the hours that I was able to work.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any. He just hired me, and scheduled me for the training.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Moyock, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hardee's in April 2013.

Interview Details – The initial communications were GREAT. I was told everything expected of me and was also told I'd be properly trained for my tasks.

Interview Question – Why did I want to work there   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Jacksonville, IL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview Details – My interview was a complete joke for Hardee's. The manager asked me if I had transportation to and from work and then handed me paperwork to fill out. She was not enthused and didn't seem to enjoy life at all. I was never "hired" I was just thrown into the job.

Interview Question – There was no difficult question - I never got asked a thing except about my ride to work. I was just handed the job no questions asked. This explains why I hated my experience there and why my coworkers were less than competent. I was disgusted with this interview.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Hardee's

Interview Details – no questions just fille out w-2

Wilmington, NC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hardee's in December 2012.

Interview Details – Walk inside and ask for an application. They will give you a card with the stores ID number & a website. The stores application is through the website. At end of application there will be an online 'personality assessment' which will determine if you are suitable for employment based on 50 questions. The questions often, but worded differently. Most of the questions pertain to drug use & stealing goods. After passing test, your application is submitted to a database that all Hardees in a 20 mile radius can view. If a store wants you, they will call for an interview in person. This interview will ask you questions pertaining to 'why you want to work here' & ' give a situation you have worked in where something bad happens and how you fixed it'. After passing the interview you are most likely hired. If so, you will be given a time to return for paperwork & training. Good luck.

Interview Question – What should our store do to improve ourselves even further than we currently are?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, all pay increased over time, based on quality of work.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hardee's

Worked for Hardee's? Contribute to the Community!