Hardee's Crew Member Interview Questions

1.9

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, TN

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hardee's in September 2014.

It was short no handshake at start of interview or after very unprofessional. To me handshakes are very important in the interview process since you get a better vibe on the individual. All was asked was availability, transportation, and past job experiences. It was an open interview type with maybe 6 other people. No offer, but I would not have accepted since the interviewer was very unprofessional. Since interviewers expect the interviewee to be professional so should the interviewer. I still have no idea how people are becoming management material.

Other Interview Reviews for Hardee's

Crew Member Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hardee's.

Interview was easy. My mother works there and that's how I was referred. It was very laid back. Manager was friendly and seemed to be very involved with crew. He didn't ask very many questions. "Why do you want to work for Hardees?" "What would you do if a customer were upset?" etc.

Interview Questions
    There was none. It was my first job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Follette, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Follette, TN

I applied in-person – interviewed at Hardee's in December 2010.

Application online when google searching www.hardees.com/jobs. Sometimes, coming in (Monday nights most likely to reach General Manager/hiring manager) to ask about job possibilities. One Interview along with the manager's decision on whether to hire or not. If approved, need birth certificate and social security card to prove elgibility. Paperwork includes the information required by all employers, tax info, etc. My interviewer no longer works for the company. She was friendly and approachable while still asking pertinent questions. No drug test or background check are necessary unless applying for a shift leader position or higher.

no negotiation.
    they tell you when to start
    tell you when to come in
    and get paid to learn how to do the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, GA

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Hardee's in February 2014.

I filled out the application online after seeing the job listing on the department of labor website. I say about four days later, I received a call asking me to come in for an interview on Monday. On Monday, the manager called again to confirm that I was still coming, and she asked me to come in a little earlier than scheduled. I agreed and when I walked in, she was waiting by the door for me. She just looked at me and said you know you already got the job! I was so excited. She gave me a big hug and I filled out paperwork and started training the next day!

Interview Questions
    • She only asked if I was in school, in fact, that was the only question she asked!   Answer Question
    No negotiation, 7.45/hr, and I took it because I was in desperate need of a job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hardee's in September 2013.

Filled out application online on a Monday. Got a call on Tuesday, set up interview for Wednesday. Was hired, Did intake paperwork on Thursday, Video Training on Friday.

Interview Questions
    • The hardest question to answer was regarding my hours of availability. I had to commute by bus, and that limited the hours that I was able to work.   Answer Question
    There wasn't any. He just hired me, and scheduled me for the training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moyock, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moyock, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hardee's in April 2013.

The initial communications were GREAT. I was told everything expected of me and was also told I'd be properly trained for my tasks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hardee's.

My interview was a complete joke for Hardee's. The manager asked me if I had transportation to and from work and then handed me paperwork to fill out. She was not enthused and didn't seem to enjoy life at all. I was never "hired" I was just thrown into the job.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult question - I never got asked a thing except about my ride to work. I was just handed the job no questions asked. This explains why I hated my experience there and why my coworkers were less than competent. I was disgusted with this interview.   Answer Question

no questions just fille out w-2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hardee's in December 2012.

Walk inside and ask for an application. They will give you a card with the stores ID number & a website. The stores application is through the website. At end of application there will be an online 'personality assessment' which will determine if you are suitable for employment based on 50 questions. The questions often, but worded differently. Most of the questions pertain to drug use & stealing goods. After passing test, your application is submitted to a database that all Hardees in a 20 mile radius can view. If a store wants you, they will call for an interview in person. This interview will ask you questions pertaining to 'why you want to work here' & ' give a situation you have worked in where something bad happens and how you fixed it'. After passing the interview you are most likely hired. If so, you will be given a time to return for paperwork & training. Good luck.

Interview Questions
    • What should our store do to improve ourselves even further than we currently are?   View Answer
    No negotiations, all pay increased over time, based on quality of work.