Hardee's

Relevance Date Difficulty

DT Cashier Interview

DT Cashier
Gloucester, VA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hardee's in April 2013.

Interview Details – Well the interview itself was normal enough. I wasn't aware that you don't interview in the manager's office for jobs like these. The questions were the usual sort such as "Why do you want to work for Hardee's?" and "Does poor employee relations affect the customer?"

My only issue with the interview process was how the general managed inputted the wrong social security number for my background check. I called numerous times to discover she wasn't in when she said I would receive a call back at the beginning of the week. Those days came and went and I received a letter in the mail saying I had failed the background check due to fraudulent/criminal activity for using another person's social security number.

I was very annoyed at this point and called almost everyday for a week trying to get someone to fix this mistake, but was usually met with the response, "I was at another store and don't know what's going on but I will get to it" or "Sure, I'll leave a note for her to get back to you". Needless to say, no one did and I gave up. If they're not interested in working with me, than neither am I.

Interview Question – "What is the best customer service you've ever received?"   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hardee's

Worked for Hardee's? Contribute to the Community!