Hardee's

Average Difficulty
29 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

La Follette, TN

I applied in-person - interviewed at Hardee's in December 2010.

Interview Details – Application online when google searching www.hardees.com/jobs. Sometimes, coming in (Monday nights most likely to reach General Manager/hiring manager) to ask about job possibilities. One Interview along with the manager's decision on whether to hire or not. If approved, need birth certificate and social security card to prove elgibility. Paperwork includes the information required by all employers, tax info, etc. My interviewer no longer works for the company. She was friendly and approachable while still asking pertinent questions. No drug test or background check are necessary unless applying for a shift leader position or higher.

Interview Question – Questions about finances   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.
they tell you when to start
tell you when to come in
and get paid to learn how to do the job.

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Union, MO

I interviewed at Hardee's in July 2013.

Interview Details – First I was give a cup so I could have a drink while I waited for the manager to come out and throughout the interview they asked me questions about why I want to work there and how I am under stressful situations. Then they asked me how I felt about mulit-tasking. They also asked me if I would ever want to move up someday and become a shift leader then possibly general manager. After they asked me all the interview questions they asked me if there were any specific days or hours I couldn't work and I told them my hours of availability. When the interview was finished she shook my hand and told me I had a good chance at getting hired.

Interview Question – How would I react to a customer yelling at me, get a manager, calm them down, etc..   View Answer

Biscuit Maker Interview

Biscuit Maker
Niles, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hardee's in May 2014.

Interview Details – I arrived a half hour early in dressy casual attire. I expected many difficult questions, but really no interview to speak of. More like having a conversation with the hiring authority. I was asked if I had restaurant experience (nothing recent) and what my availability was. Hired on the spot.

Interview Question – There weren't any.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, but what was offered was above minimum wage and I gladly accepted.

Fayetteville, GA

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Hardee's in February 2014.

Interview Details – I filled out the application online after seeing the job listing on the department of labor website. I say about four days later, I received a call asking me to come in for an interview on Monday. On Monday, the manager called again to confirm that I was still coming, and she asked me to come in a little earlier than scheduled. I agreed and when I walked in, she was waiting by the door for me. She just looked at me and said you know you already got the job! I was so excited. She gave me a big hug and I filled out paperwork and started training the next day!

Interview Question – She only asked if I was in school, in fact, that was the only question she asked!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, 7.45/hr, and I took it because I was in desperate need of a job.

Back Line Cook Interview

Back Line Cook
Evansville, IN

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Hardee's in December 2011.

Interview Details – I did a telephone application on a Thursday, then the following Monday, I received a call asking if I could come in at 2 that day. Came in, did interview, and was hired on the spot.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Manager of Fun Interview

Manager of Fun
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hardee's in September 2010.

Interview Details – good interview enjoyed meeting everyone

Interview Question – would you enjoy being a caddy for the Dali Lama?   Answer Question

Cook Interview

Cook

Interviewed at Hardee's

Interview Details – everything went well, the people were nice.

Interview Question – I was treated badly on my first day which made me almost quit   Answer Question

Knoxville, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Hardee's in September 2013.

Interview Details – Filled out application online on a Monday. Got a call on Tuesday, set up interview for Wednesday. Was hired, Did intake paperwork on Thursday, Video Training on Friday.

Interview Question – The hardest question to answer was regarding my hours of availability. I had to commute by bus, and that limited the hours that I was able to work.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any. He just hired me, and scheduled me for the training.

Moyock, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hardee's in April 2013.

Interview Details – The initial communications were GREAT. I was told everything expected of me and was also told I'd be properly trained for my tasks.

Interview Question – Why did I want to work there   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Coshocton, OH

I applied in-person and interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview Details – The hiring process is very simple. There is only one interview, you're hired or you're not. It's fast food. The general manager there does the hiring without input of the assistant managers. Unfortunately she is not a good judge of character.

Interview Question – There wasn't any.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hardee's

Worked for Hardee's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hardee's interview questions and advice. All 29 interview reviews posted anonymously by Hardee's employees and interview candidates.