Hardee's

Updated Dec 10, 2014
Updated Dec 10, 2014

1.7

Cook Interview

interview was basic, was asked if i had any experience in customer service and working in a kitchen. The interview is not had I brought a resume, which helped show my skills off to the manger. Long term it is great for job nothing to make into a career iunless you are planning on moving into corporate. I love making the burgers but they are so massive. Oh, did i mention all employees get 50 percent off their meals.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, TN

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hardee's in September 2014.

It was short no handshake at start of interview or after very unprofessional. To me handshakes are very important in the interview process since you get a better vibe on the individual. All was asked was availability, transportation, and past job experiences. It was an open interview type with maybe 6 other people. No offer, but I would not have accepted since the interviewer was very unprofessional. Since interviewers expect the interviewee to be professional so should the interviewer. I still have no idea how people are becoming management material.

Crew Member Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hardee's.

Interview was easy. My mother works there and that's how I was referred. It was very laid back. Manager was friendly and seemed to be very involved with crew. He didn't ask very many questions. "Why do you want to work for Hardees?" "What would you do if a customer were upset?" etc.

Interview Questions
    There was none. It was my first job.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online – interviewed at Hardee's in August 2014.

The manager didnt ask much. He just asked for my experience and if i had transportation. Once I said yes he called me the next day. It didn't take much to get hired.

No negotiations

Crew Person Front Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton, TN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hardee's in July 2014.

I arrived early and informed a cashier I was their for an interview. They told me they would inform the manager that I had arrived and gave me a Medium glass to get a drink with while I waited. I sat at one of the tables and waited. They manager basically just went over my online application and ask some general queastions such as "Why Hardee's?", "Do you like the food?", "What postion would you want to work? Front or back?". Choosing front will get you some questions related to the position like "How are you at dealing with people?". Overall pretty laid back in terms of an interview, might be a bit odd meeting in the dining area at first.

Interview Questions
    • You have a customer who is getting more irate by the second and nothing you do is getting them to calm down, what shold you do to avoid them causing a scene?   View Answer

Biscuit Maker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hardee's in May 2014.

I arrived a half hour early in dressy casual attire. I expected many difficult questions, but really no interview to speak of. More like having a conversation with the hiring authority. I was asked if I had restaurant experience (nothing recent) and what my availability was. Hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, but what was offered was above minimum wage and I gladly accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, GA

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Hardee's in February 2014.

I filled out the application online after seeing the job listing on the department of labor website. I say about four days later, I received a call asking me to come in for an interview on Monday. On Monday, the manager called again to confirm that I was still coming, and she asked me to come in a little earlier than scheduled. I agreed and when I walked in, she was waiting by the door for me. She just looked at me and said you know you already got the job! I was so excited. She gave me a big hug and I filled out paperwork and started training the next day!

Interview Questions
    • She only asked if I was in school, in fact, that was the only question she asked!   Answer Question
    No negotiation, 7.45/hr, and I took it because I was in desperate need of a job.

Cook Interview

everything went well, the people were nice.

Interview Questions
    • I was treated badly on my first day which made me almost quit   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coshocton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coshocton, OH

I applied in-person – interviewed at Hardee's.

The hiring process is very simple. There is only one interview, you're hired or you're not. It's fast food. The general manager there does the hiring without input of the assistant managers. Unfortunately she is not a good judge of character.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hardee's.

My interview was a complete joke for Hardee's. The manager asked me if I had transportation to and from work and then handed me paperwork to fill out. She was not enthused and didn't seem to enjoy life at all. I was never "hired" I was just thrown into the job.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult question - I never got asked a thing except about my ride to work. I was just handed the job no questions asked. This explains why I hated my experience there and why my coworkers were less than competent. I was disgusted with this interview.   Answer Question