Hardee's Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Panama City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Panama City, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Took less than 10 minutes to get hired. Asked a couple of simple questions. No background screening. Began work the next day. Paid me for one hour for computer processing time in their office.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer
    • What restaurant experience don't you have.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiations. Pay was $8.50/hr.

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Aberdeen, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

Easy did application over the phone interview was 3 days later simple questions the answers are on the same paper but just be honest after background check if cleared then you come in for orientation do a phone call then online federal tax stuff then video orientation then a tour sign papers and get paid for orientation minimum wage $7.25 for the start very easy and simple

Interview Questions

• Reliable transportation How would you handle a disputed among someone Describe role of a mentor or someone   Answer Question

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gloucester Courthouse, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hardee's (Gloucester Courthouse, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

Fill out application and got a call back in a couple weeks. The whole interview was was very laid back. Tge manager was beyond nice with quick to point responses and questions. Had to do a background check but with no background it was fast to come back The whole experience was not stress full at all.

Interview Questions

• What is good customer service to you?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

I applied in person and called a week later for an interview. The interview is because they don't ask any questions. They give information and you're basically hired on the spot.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

fill out the application online. Got called in a week later. had the interview couple days later. Background check was done after that. after that i started immediately. Went over dress code, code of conduct. The do's and dont's in the company. Took and tour of the resturaunt. Signed a feww more papers saying we understood the rules and agreed to them

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hardee's (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied on snagajob and got the call a week later for the interview. I went to the interview and at this moment I'm waiting for the call to see if I got the job. so far, it's been a week since I did the interview. The questions were easy, they just asked why Hardee's and give 5 characteristics about yourself and they just asked for your info and give you the rundown how things work there.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elizabethtown, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Elizabethtown, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

Easy i explained that i was more then qualified for the job. I have open avalibility and i just need emoyment no matter what it is. Sat down with the gm she had everythig together even though i waited on her for 5 min. But the companys biggest down fall is there taining procedures. They just dont have it all together.

Interview Questions

• How much customer service expierience do you have   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Mobile, AL) in May 2015.

Interview

There was not really an interview because I knew a employee that worked there so I went in and asked where they hiring then she told me to fill out the application on snagAJob then call to tell her so she could pull my application up and give me an interview. The interview was just her telling me what i needed to do and doing some paperwork.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's in April 2015.

Interview

Walked in and instantly got the job. No questions or anything except the woman giving the interview telling me what I needed to have and asking if I will have any conflicts. Barely was an interview.

Cook Interview

Interview

The interview was so simple the lady ofered me a drink and asked me about 5 ? How old are you can you work late are you in school wil you work overtime can you work mornings or nights the interviewr was fun she was young about 26 and she was laied back and very cool it just seemed like a regular conoversation with someone hardees is a great place wiyh good people then she gave me a tour of the kitchen and were id be working and what id be doing then watched a 10 min it wasnt so bad,

Interview Questions

• Age when can you start how are you working in a group   1 Answer