Hardee's Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2014
Updated Sep 9, 2014

1.8

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Multān (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Multān (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university. The process took 12 months - interviewed at Hardee's in September 2011.

before the interview, you must be very well dressed, and you must also pay attention on your talking style and the attitude to leave a good impression.

Interview Questions
    • try to be very confident during the interview because the mostly asked questions are used to check the confidence so must be very confident and also prepare well.   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Hardee's in May 2007.

know the field-look sharp-communicate effectively-be on time-eye contact with all on panel-be patient-followup-visit location-research company-talk to current employees-ask questions-talk about real experiences-be honest-ask for a fair salary based on what they feel is a good amount for the job they are offering-get an offer letter before giving notice to current employer-negotiate prepaid vacation time off in final interview

Interview Questions
    • why are you leaving your current position   View Answer

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburg, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburg, KS

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Hardee's in May 2009.

I filled out an application and submitted my resum'e. I was called two days later for an interview. They looked at my qualifications and decided I was over qualified for the position.

Interview Questions
    • How long have you been married and is fidelity important to you.   View Answers (2)

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seaford, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seaford, DE

The process took a day - interviewed at Hardee's in July 2010.

I was called by the District Manager and told that they had received my resume and wanted to schedule an interview with me. We scheduled it for the following week at the store that was looking for a manager. Upon arriving, with a new copy of my resume, I was told to have a seat and the DM would be with me shortly. About ten minutes later the DM came from the back and asked me to fill out an application for the store so they could have a paper copy on file. I completed the application and, after the DM looked it over, she began asking me questions from a form. I'd give my answer, usually several sentences, and the DM would write down 1 word (or leave it blank) before moving on to the next question. After the questions were finished, she informed me that she was actually looking for someone that had already been a manager at another restaurant for at least 3 years. This was after she had (supposedly) read my resume, which stated I had been a supervisor for another Hardees years previously.

DT Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gloucester, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gloucester, VA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Hardee's in April 2013.

Well the interview itself was normal enough. I wasn't aware that you don't interview in the manager's office for jobs like these. The questions were the usual sort such as "Why do you want to work for Hardee's?" and "Does poor employee relations affect the customer?"

My only issue with the interview process was how the general managed inputted the wrong social security number for my background check. I called numerous times to discover she wasn't in when she said I would receive a call back at the beginning of the week. Those days came and went and I received a letter in the mail saying I had failed the background check due to fraudulent/criminal activity for using another person's social security number.

I was very annoyed at this point and called almost everyday for a week trying to get someone to fix this mistake, but was usually met with the response, "I was at another store and don't know what's going on but I will get to it" or "Sure, I'll leave a note for her to get back to you". Needless to say, no one did and I gave up. If they're not interested in working with me, than neither am I.

Interview Questions
    • "What is the best customer service you've ever received?"   View Answer

Manager of Fun Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hardee's in September 2010.

good interview enjoyed meeting everyone

Crew Member Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview was easy. My mother works there and that's how I was referred. It was very laid back. Manager was friendly and seemed to be very involved with crew. He didn't ask very many questions. "Why do you want to work for Hardees?" "What would you do if a customer were upset?" etc.

Interview Questions
    There was none. It was my first job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Moyock, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moyock, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hardee's in April 2013.

The initial communications were GREAT. I was told everything expected of me and was also told I'd be properly trained for my tasks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Hardee's in September 2013.

Filled out application online on a Monday. Got a call on Tuesday, set up interview for Wednesday. Was hired, Did intake paperwork on Thursday, Video Training on Friday.

Interview Questions
    • The hardest question to answer was regarding my hours of availability. I had to commute by bus, and that limited the hours that I was able to work.   Answer Question
    There wasn't any. He just hired me, and scheduled me for the training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wilmington, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Hardee's in December 2012.

Walk inside and ask for an application. They will give you a card with the stores ID number & a website. The stores application is through the website. At end of application there will be an online 'personality assessment' which will determine if you are suitable for employment based on 50 questions. The questions often, but worded differently. Most of the questions pertain to drug use & stealing goods. After passing test, your application is submitted to a database that all Hardees in a 20 mile radius can view. If a store wants you, they will call for an interview in person. This interview will ask you questions pertaining to 'why you want to work here' & ' give a situation you have worked in where something bad happens and how you fixed it'. After passing the interview you are most likely hired. If so, you will be given a time to return for paperwork & training. Good luck.

Interview Questions
    • What should our store do to improve ourselves even further than we currently are?   View Answer
    No negotiations, all pay increased over time, based on quality of work.

Worked for Hardee's? Contribute to the Community!