Hardee's

31 candidate interviews

Pharmacy Interview

Pharmacy
Multān (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university and the process took 12 months - interviewed at Hardee's in September 2011.

Interview Details – before the interview, you must be very well dressed, and you must also pay attention on your talking style and the attitude to leave a good impression.

Interview Question – try to be very confident during the interview because the mostly asked questions are used to check the confidence so must be very confident and also prepare well.   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

District Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Hardee's in May 2007.

Interview Details – know the field-look sharp-communicate effectively-be on time-eye contact with all on panel-be patient-followup-visit location-research company-talk to current employees-ask questions-talk about real experiences-be honest-ask for a fair salary based on what they feel is a good amount for the job they are offering-get an offer letter before giving notice to current employer-negotiate prepaid vacation time off in final interview

Interview Question – why are you leaving your current position   View Answer

Food Service Worker Interview

Food Service Worker
Pittsburg, KS

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Hardee's in May 2009.

Interview Details – I filled out an application and submitted my resum'e. I was called two days later for an interview. They looked at my qualifications and decided I was over qualified for the position.

Interview Question – How long have you been married and is fidelity important to you.   View Answers (2)

Manager Interview

Manager
Seaford, DE

The process took a day - interviewed at Hardee's in July 2010.

Interview Details – I was called by the District Manager and told that they had received my resume and wanted to schedule an interview with me. We scheduled it for the following week at the store that was looking for a manager. Upon arriving, with a new copy of my resume, I was told to have a seat and the DM would be with me shortly. About ten minutes later the DM came from the back and asked me to fill out an application for the store so they could have a paper copy on file. I completed the application and, after the DM looked it over, she began asking me questions from a form. I'd give my answer, usually several sentences, and the DM would write down 1 word (or leave it blank) before moving on to the next question. After the questions were finished, she informed me that she was actually looking for someone that had already been a manager at another restaurant for at least 3 years. This was after she had (supposedly) read my resume, which stated I had been a supervisor for another Hardees years previously.

Interview Question – How would you handle a disgruntled customer?   Answer Question

DT Cashier Interview

DT Cashier
Gloucester, VA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hardee's in April 2013.

Interview Details – Well the interview itself was normal enough. I wasn't aware that you don't interview in the manager's office for jobs like these. The questions were the usual sort such as "Why do you want to work for Hardee's?" and "Does poor employee relations affect the customer?"

My only issue with the interview process was how the general managed inputted the wrong social security number for my background check. I called numerous times to discover she wasn't in when she said I would receive a call back at the beginning of the week. Those days came and went and I received a letter in the mail saying I had failed the background check due to fraudulent/criminal activity for using another person's social security number.

I was very annoyed at this point and called almost everyday for a week trying to get someone to fix this mistake, but was usually met with the response, "I was at another store and don't know what's going on but I will get to it" or "Sure, I'll leave a note for her to get back to you". Needless to say, no one did and I gave up. If they're not interested in working with me, than neither am I.

Interview Question – "What is the best customer service you've ever received?"   View Answer

Moyock, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hardee's in April 2013.

Interview Details – The initial communications were GREAT. I was told everything expected of me and was also told I'd be properly trained for my tasks.

Interview Question – Why did I want to work there   Answer Question

Manager of Fun Interview

Manager of Fun
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hardee's in September 2010.

Interview Details – good interview enjoyed meeting everyone

Interview Question – would you enjoy being a caddy for the Dali Lama?   Answer Question

Knoxville, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Hardee's in September 2013.

Interview Details – Filled out application online on a Monday. Got a call on Tuesday, set up interview for Wednesday. Was hired, Did intake paperwork on Thursday, Video Training on Friday.

Interview Question – The hardest question to answer was regarding my hours of availability. I had to commute by bus, and that limited the hours that I was able to work.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any. He just hired me, and scheduled me for the training.

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Union, MO

I interviewed at Hardee's in July 2013.

Interview Details – First I was give a cup so I could have a drink while I waited for the manager to come out and throughout the interview they asked me questions about why I want to work there and how I am under stressful situations. Then they asked me how I felt about mulit-tasking. They also asked me if I would ever want to move up someday and become a shift leader then possibly general manager. After they asked me all the interview questions they asked me if there were any specific days or hours I couldn't work and I told them my hours of availability. When the interview was finished she shook my hand and told me I had a good chance at getting hired.

Interview Question – How would I react to a customer yelling at me, get a manager, calm them down, etc..   View Answer

La Follette, TN

I applied in-person - interviewed at Hardee's in December 2010.

Interview Details – Application online when google searching www.hardees.com/jobs. Sometimes, coming in (Monday nights most likely to reach General Manager/hiring manager) to ask about job possibilities. One Interview along with the manager's decision on whether to hire or not. If approved, need birth certificate and social security card to prove elgibility. Paperwork includes the information required by all employers, tax info, etc. My interviewer no longer works for the company. She was friendly and approachable while still asking pertinent questions. No drug test or background check are necessary unless applying for a shift leader position or higher.

Interview Question – Questions about finances   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.
they tell you when to start
tell you when to come in
and get paid to learn how to do the job.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hardee's

Worked for Hardee's? Contribute to the Community!