Hardee's Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2014
Updated Oct 2, 2014

1.8

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Multān (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Multān (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Hardee's in September 2011.

before the interview, you must be very well dressed, and you must also pay attention on your talking style and the attitude to leave a good impression.

Interview Questions
    • try to be very confident during the interview because the mostly asked questions are used to check the confidence so must be very confident and also prepare well.   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hardee's in May 2007.

know the field-look sharp-communicate effectively-be on time-eye contact with all on panel-be patient-followup-visit location-research company-talk to current employees-ask questions-talk about real experiences-be honest-ask for a fair salary based on what they feel is a good amount for the job they are offering-get an offer letter before giving notice to current employer-negotiate prepaid vacation time off in final interview

Interview Questions
    • why are you leaving your current position   View Answer

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburg, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburg, KS

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hardee's in May 2009.

I filled out an application and submitted my resum'e. I was called two days later for an interview. They looked at my qualifications and decided I was over qualified for the position.

Interview Questions
    • How long have you been married and is fidelity important to you.   View Answers (2)

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seaford, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seaford, DE

The process took a dayinterviewed at Hardee's in July 2010.

I was called by the District Manager and told that they had received my resume and wanted to schedule an interview with me. We scheduled it for the following week at the store that was looking for a manager. Upon arriving, with a new copy of my resume, I was told to have a seat and the DM would be with me shortly. About ten minutes later the DM came from the back and asked me to fill out an application for the store so they could have a paper copy on file. I completed the application and, after the DM looked it over, she began asking me questions from a form. I'd give my answer, usually several sentences, and the DM would write down 1 word (or leave it blank) before moving on to the next question. After the questions were finished, she informed me that she was actually looking for someone that had already been a manager at another restaurant for at least 3 years. This was after she had (supposedly) read my resume, which stated I had been a supervisor for another Hardees years previously.

DT Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gloucester, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gloucester, VA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hardee's in April 2013.

Well the interview itself was normal enough. I wasn't aware that you don't interview in the manager's office for jobs like these. The questions were the usual sort such as "Why do you want to work for Hardee's?" and "Does poor employee relations affect the customer?"

My only issue with the interview process was how the general managed inputted the wrong social security number for my background check. I called numerous times to discover she wasn't in when she said I would receive a call back at the beginning of the week. Those days came and went and I received a letter in the mail saying I had failed the background check due to fraudulent/criminal activity for using another person's social security number.

I was very annoyed at this point and called almost everyday for a week trying to get someone to fix this mistake, but was usually met with the response, "I was at another store and don't know what's going on but I will get to it" or "Sure, I'll leave a note for her to get back to you". Needless to say, no one did and I gave up. If they're not interested in working with me, than neither am I.

Interview Questions
    • "What is the best customer service you've ever received?"   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moyock, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moyock, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hardee's in April 2013.

The initial communications were GREAT. I was told everything expected of me and was also told I'd be properly trained for my tasks.

Manager of Fun Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hardee's in September 2010.

good interview enjoyed meeting everyone

Crew Member Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hardee's.

Interview was easy. My mother works there and that's how I was referred. It was very laid back. Manager was friendly and seemed to be very involved with crew. He didn't ask very many questions. "Why do you want to work for Hardees?" "What would you do if a customer were upset?" etc.

Interview Questions
    There was none. It was my first job.

Crew Person Front Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton, TN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hardee's in July 2014.

I arrived early and informed a cashier I was their for an interview. They told me they would inform the manager that I had arrived and gave me a Medium glass to get a drink with while I waited. I sat at one of the tables and waited. They manager basically just went over my online application and ask some general queastions such as "Why Hardee's?", "Do you like the food?", "What postion would you want to work? Front or back?". Choosing front will get you some questions related to the position like "How are you at dealing with people?". Overall pretty laid back in terms of an interview, might be a bit odd meeting in the dining area at first.

Interview Questions
    • You have a customer who is getting more irate by the second and nothing you do is getting them to calm down, what shold you do to avoid them causing a scene?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hardee's in September 2013.

Filled out application online on a Monday. Got a call on Tuesday, set up interview for Wednesday. Was hired, Did intake paperwork on Thursday, Video Training on Friday.

Interview Questions
    • The hardest question to answer was regarding my hours of availability. I had to commute by bus, and that limited the hours that I was able to work.   Answer Question
    There wasn't any. He just hired me, and scheduled me for the training.