Hardee's Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

1.5

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Multān (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Hardee's (Multān (Pakistan)) in September 2011.

Interview

before the interview, you must be very well dressed, and you must also pay attention on your talking style and the attitude to leave a good impression.

Interview Questions

• try to be very confident during the interview because the mostly asked questions are used to check the confidence so must be very confident and also prepare well.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moyock, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hardee's (Moyock, NC) in April 2013.

Interview

The initial communications were GREAT. I was told everything expected of me and was also told I'd be properly trained for my tasks.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

Interview was easy. My mother works there and that's how I was referred. It was very laid back. Manager was friendly and seemed to be very involved with crew. He didn't ask very many questions. "Why do you want to work for Hardees?" "What would you do if a customer were upset?" etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none. It was my first job.

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hardee's in May 2007.

Interview

know the field-look sharp-communicate effectively-be on time-eye contact with all on panel-be patient-followup-visit location-research company-talk to current employees-ask questions-talk about real experiences-be honest-ask for a fair salary based on what they feel is a good amount for the job they are offering-get an offer letter before giving notice to current employer-negotiate prepaid vacation time off in final interview

Interview Questions

• why are you leaving your current position   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logansport, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hardee's (Logansport, IN) in March 2012.

Interview

It was very simple and easy cause I was always there and cleaning while visiting my mom. They loved my company and I was a hard worker and there for others when they needed help.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Detroit, MI) in March 2013.

Interview

Long and they asked a lot of probing questions, they wanted to know if you would do what they asked when they asked and not have an attitude. They seem to hire mostly their friends and so it is very cliqish.

Back Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Douglas, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Douglas, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied through the department of labor, where I was interviewed by the general manager and two shift leaders. The GM asked the usual "why do you believe you would be a good addition to our team" and "what is your work experience" type questions. They wanted examples of my problem solving skills and so forth. There was no drug or background screening required.

Restaurant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Basic interview questions. Didn't go into to much detail about situation based questions. Did however pay close attention to employment history. If you moved jobs a lot it will be brought up. Just be prepared and have answers for why you left. Also, make sure you have references who are reliable. They will call.

Back Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holly Hill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Holly Hill, SC) in October 2011.

Interview

Applied online and went to store and met with manager. This eventually led to an interview and finally I got hired. Hours were very limited for the first several months. After a year I am finally averaging 25 hours a week.

Negotiation

Not a lot of negotiation. Pay scale was offered and accepted. In the future I would request information on time line for pay increases.

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gloucester Courthouse, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hardee's (Gloucester Courthouse, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

Fill out application and got a call back in a couple weeks. The whole interview was was very laid back. Tge manager was beyond nice with quick to point responses and questions. Had to do a background check but with no background it was fast to come back The whole experience was not stress full at all.

Interview Questions

• What is good customer service to you?   1 Answer