Hardee's Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

1.6

Cook Interview

Interview

everything went well, the people were nice.

Interview Questions

• I was treated badly on my first day which made me almost quit   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Interview

no questions just fille out w-2

Anonymous Employee in Maryville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Maryville, TN) in June 2012.

Interview

we sat down and talked and he looked over my app. I had a friend that lived next to me that worked there, he asked me if I could clean and help the people in lobby. I started out as hostess. I did enjoy it, but I needed more hours, so I went to cashier. I also worked the back window, I also did produce while working back window.

Negotiation

he jus told me when to show up and start

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

It was a good interview process that went through several channels. I was impressed by the quality of questions asked by the interview team. They were highly professional and very knowledgable about the industry and how the brand needed to progress to lead.

Interview Questions

• Describe the ultimate promotion objective….   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Interview

The interview was so simple the lady ofered me a drink and asked me about 5 ? How old are you can you work late are you in school wil you work overtime can you work mornings or nights the interviewr was fun she was young about 26 and she was laied back and very cool it just seemed like a regular conoversation with someone hardees is a great place wiyh good people then she gave me a tour of the kitchen and were id be working and what id be doing then watched a 10 min it wasnt so bad,

Interview Questions

• Age when can you start how are you working in a group   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Interview

interview was basic, was asked if i had any experience in customer service and working in a kitchen. The interview is not had I brought a resume, which helped show my skills off to the manger. Long term it is great for job nothing to make into a career iunless you are planning on moving into corporate. I love making the burgers but they are so massive. Oh, did i mention all employees get 50 percent off their meals.

Anonymous Employee in Elizabethtown, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Elizabethtown, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

Easy i explained that i was more then qualified for the job. I have open avalibility and i just need emoyment no matter what it is. Sat down with the gm she had everythig together even though i waited on her for 5 min. But the companys biggest down fall is there taining procedures. They just dont have it all together.

Interview Questions

• How much customer service expierience do you have   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2014.

Interview

I got hired quickly the store seemed desperate for people!. My manager sat me down and gave me my W4 and I9 forms. I took a test to see my skills of knowledge in the kitchen and I got a near perfect score!

Interview Questions

• where do your see yourself in 5 years? What type of person are you? What would you do in X situations   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hardee's (Charlotte, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

The manager didnt ask much. He just asked for my experience and if i had transportation. Once I said yes he called me the next day. It didn't take much to get hired.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

fill out the application online. Got called in a week later. had the interview couple days later. Background check was done after that. after that i started immediately. Went over dress code, code of conduct. The do's and dont's in the company. Took and tour of the resturaunt. Signed a feww more papers saying we understood the rules and agreed to them