Hardee's

30 candidate interviews

Interviewed at Hardee's

Interview Details – no questions just fille out w-2

Interviewed at Hardee's

Interview Details – everything went well, the people were nice.

Interview Question – I was treated badly on my first day which made me almost quit   Answer Question

Back Line Cook Interview

Back Line Cook
Evansville, IN

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Hardee's in December 2011.

Interview Details – I did a telephone application on a Thursday, then the following Monday, I received a call asking if I could come in at 2 that day. Came in, did interview, and was hired on the spot.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Fayetteville, GA

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Hardee's in February 2014.

Interview Details – I filled out the application online after seeing the job listing on the department of labor website. I say about four days later, I received a call asking me to come in for an interview on Monday. On Monday, the manager called again to confirm that I was still coming, and she asked me to come in a little earlier than scheduled. I agreed and when I walked in, she was waiting by the door for me. She just looked at me and said you know you already got the job! I was so excited. She gave me a big hug and I filled out paperwork and started training the next day!

Interview Question – She only asked if I was in school, in fact, that was the only question she asked!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, 7.45/hr, and I took it because I was in desperate need of a job.

Biscuit Maker Interview

Biscuit Maker
Niles, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hardee's in May 2014.

Interview Details – I arrived a half hour early in dressy casual attire. I expected many difficult questions, but really no interview to speak of. More like having a conversation with the hiring authority. I was asked if I had restaurant experience (nothing recent) and what my availability was. Hired on the spot.

Interview Question – There weren't any.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, but what was offered was above minimum wage and I gladly accepted.

Jacksonville, IL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview Details – My interview was a complete joke for Hardee's. The manager asked me if I had transportation to and from work and then handed me paperwork to fill out. She was not enthused and didn't seem to enjoy life at all. I was never "hired" I was just thrown into the job.

Interview Question – There was no difficult question - I never got asked a thing except about my ride to work. I was just handed the job no questions asked. This explains why I hated my experience there and why my coworkers were less than competent. I was disgusted with this interview.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Coshocton, OH

I applied in-person and interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview Details – The hiring process is very simple. There is only one interview, you're hired or you're not. It's fast food. The general manager there does the hiring without input of the assistant managers. Unfortunately she is not a good judge of character.

Interview Question – There wasn't any.   Answer Question

Back Line Cook Interview

Back Line Cook
Clintwood, VA

I applied online - interviewed at Hardee's in February 2010.

Interview Details – Takes a while to actually get in touch with somebody about the job. Once you get an interview it is a semi long process & you have to wait for your background check to come back before you get hired on

Charlottesville, VA

I interviewed at Hardee's in February 2012.

Interview Details – Wasn't really an interview they sort of called me in on the day of orientation and I got the job on sight.

Interview Question – Basic questions, Why do you want to work for us? Time you gave good customer service?   Answer Question

Blacksburg, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hardee's in April 2013.

Interview Details – Filled out an application at the restaurant. Manger asked basic questions: What is the best way to make customers happy? How would you deal with an irate customer? Was offered job pending background check.

Interview Question – No hard questions, pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. Job is minimum wage.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hardee's

Worked for Hardee's? Contribute to the Community!