Hardee's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Coshocton, OH

I applied in-person and interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview Details – The hiring process is very simple. There is only one interview, you're hired or you're not. It's fast food. The general manager there does the hiring without input of the assistant managers. Unfortunately she is not a good judge of character.

Interview Question – There wasn't any.   Answer Question

Jacksonville, IL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview Details – My interview was a complete joke for Hardee's. The manager asked me if I had transportation to and from work and then handed me paperwork to fill out. She was not enthused and didn't seem to enjoy life at all. I was never "hired" I was just thrown into the job.

Interview Question – There was no difficult question - I never got asked a thing except about my ride to work. I was just handed the job no questions asked. This explains why I hated my experience there and why my coworkers were less than competent. I was disgusted with this interview.   Answer Question

Back Line Cook Interview

Back Line Cook
Holly Hill, SC

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Hardee's in October 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online and went to store and met with manager. This eventually led to an interview and finally I got hired. Hours were very limited for the first several months. After a year I am finally averaging 25 hours a week.

Negotiation Details – Not a lot of negotiation. Pay scale was offered and accepted. In the future I would request information on time line for pay increases.

Cook Interview

Cook
Charlottesville, VA

I interviewed at Hardee's in February 2012.

Interview Details – Wasn't really an interview they sort of called me in on the day of orientation and I got the job on sight.

Interview Question – Basic questions, Why do you want to work for us? Time you gave good customer service?   Answer Question

DT Cashier Interview

DT Cashier
Gloucester, VA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hardee's in April 2013.

Interview Details – Well the interview itself was normal enough. I wasn't aware that you don't interview in the manager's office for jobs like these. The questions were the usual sort such as "Why do you want to work for Hardee's?" and "Does poor employee relations affect the customer?"

My only issue with the interview process was how the general managed inputted the wrong social security number for my background check. I called numerous times to discover she wasn't in when she said I would receive a call back at the beginning of the week. Those days came and went and I received a letter in the mail saying I had failed the background check due to fraudulent/criminal activity for using another person's social security number.

I was very annoyed at this point and called almost everyday for a week trying to get someone to fix this mistake, but was usually met with the response, "I was at another store and don't know what's going on but I will get to it" or "Sure, I'll leave a note for her to get back to you". Needless to say, no one did and I gave up. If they're not interested in working with me, than neither am I.

Interview Question – "What is the best customer service you've ever received?"   View Answer

Interviewed at Hardee's

Interview Details – no questions just fille out w-2

Fast Food Cook Interview

Fast Food Cook
Sandy, UT

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hardee's in June 2009.

Interview Details – Completed an application. Received a call back and asked to come in the following day for a job interview. Asked typical questions regarding being able to handle simple tasks to cook and follow safety procedures.

Interview Question – Can you work weekends and late/early shifts? What would you do with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate. Offered a set salary.

Cook Interview

Cook
Blacksburg, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hardee's in April 2013.

Interview Details – Filled out an application at the restaurant. Manger asked basic questions: What is the best way to make customers happy? How would you deal with an irate customer? Was offered job pending background check.

Interview Question – No hard questions, pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. Job is minimum wage.

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR. In person interviews with management team. Seemed to be more of a character assessment to make sure I would fit in.

Wilmington, NC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hardee's in December 2012.

Interview Details – Walk inside and ask for an application. They will give you a card with the stores ID number & a website. The stores application is through the website. At end of application there will be an online 'personality assessment' which will determine if you are suitable for employment based on 50 questions. The questions often, but worded differently. Most of the questions pertain to drug use & stealing goods. After passing test, your application is submitted to a database that all Hardees in a 20 mile radius can view. If a store wants you, they will call for an interview in person. This interview will ask you questions pertaining to 'why you want to work here' & ' give a situation you have worked in where something bad happens and how you fixed it'. After passing the interview you are most likely hired. If so, you will be given a time to return for paperwork & training. Good luck.

Interview Question – What should our store do to improve ourselves even further than we currently are?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, all pay increased over time, based on quality of work.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hardee's