Hardee's Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

1.6

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

I walked in and requested to speak with the GM and he came out and I introduced myself and offered him a copy of my resume and he skimmed it over and gave me a position in Frontline on the spot, no interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

"I'll tell you what, yeah, you know what, I'll hire you. Come back on Monday at 9:00 am with two forms of photo ID and bank account information if you want direct deposit."

Online Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received a callback with basic customer service questions. Was ask about previous job experiences. Was ask about availability. Was given brief details about the job and what to expect. Manager asked me why I want to work for Hardee's. Also asked what will I bring to the company. Was ask how do I deal with irate customers. After giving examples after each statement.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

It was a good interview process that went through several channels. I was impressed by the quality of questions asked by the interview team. They were highly professional and very knowledgable about the industry and how the brand needed to progress to lead.

Interview Questions

• Describe the ultimate promotion objective….   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Interview

interview was basic, was asked if i had any experience in customer service and working in a kitchen. The interview is not had I brought a resume, which helped show my skills off to the manger. Long term it is great for job nothing to make into a career iunless you are planning on moving into corporate. I love making the burgers but they are so massive. Oh, did i mention all employees get 50 percent off their meals.

Anonymous Employee in Kenner, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Kenner, LA) in December 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was easy because the store was getting ready to open up in December of 2014. I had all information requested and it made the process easy. I had a 1 on 1 interview with the General manager and was hired on the spot with information on when and where the orientation was going to be held.

Interview Questions

• What will I bring to Hardee's as an incoming employee?   1 Answer

Back Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Douglas, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Douglas, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied through the department of labor, where I was interviewed by the general manager and two shift leaders. The GM asked the usual "why do you believe you would be a good addition to our team" and "what is your work experience" type questions. They wanted examples of my problem solving skills and so forth. There was no drug or background screening required.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Cleveland, TN) in September 2014.

Interview

It was short no handshake at start of interview or after very unprofessional. To me handshakes are very important in the interview process since you get a better vibe on the individual. All was asked was availability, transportation, and past job experiences. It was an open interview type with maybe 6 other people. No offer, but I would not have accepted since the interviewer was very unprofessional. Since interviewers expect the interviewee to be professional so should the interviewer. I still have no idea how people are becoming management material.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

Interview was easy. My mother works there and that's how I was referred. It was very laid back. Manager was friendly and seemed to be very involved with crew. He didn't ask very many questions. "Why do you want to work for Hardees?" "What would you do if a customer were upset?" etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none. It was my first job.

Restaurant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Basic interview questions. Didn't go into to much detail about situation based questions. Did however pay close attention to employment history. If you moved jobs a lot it will be brought up. Just be prepared and have answers for why you left. Also, make sure you have references who are reliable. They will call.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hardee's (Charlotte, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

The manager didnt ask much. He just asked for my experience and if i had transportation. Once I said yes he called me the next day. It didn't take much to get hired.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations