Hardee's

29 candidate interviews

Back Line Cook Interview

Back Line Cook
Holly Hill, SC

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Hardee's in October 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online and went to store and met with manager. This eventually led to an interview and finally I got hired. Hours were very limited for the first several months. After a year I am finally averaging 25 hours a week.

Negotiation Details – Not a lot of negotiation. Pay scale was offered and accepted. In the future I would request information on time line for pay increases.

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Field Marketing Manager

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Hardee's in April 2010.

Interview Details – Quick and easy

Interview Question – What would you do if a store had continuously bad sales. How would you turn it around?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Better job offer

Fast Food Cook Interview

Fast Food Cook
Sandy, UT

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hardee's in June 2009.

Interview Details – Completed an application. Received a call back and asked to come in the following day for a job interview. Asked typical questions regarding being able to handle simple tasks to cook and follow safety procedures.

Interview Question – Can you work weekends and late/early shifts? What would you do with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate. Offered a set salary.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member
Wilmington, NC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hardee's in December 2012.

Interview Details – Walk inside and ask for an application. They will give you a card with the stores ID number & a website. The stores application is through the website. At end of application there will be an online 'personality assessment' which will determine if you are suitable for employment based on 50 questions. The questions often, but worded differently. Most of the questions pertain to drug use & stealing goods. After passing test, your application is submitted to a database that all Hardees in a 20 mile radius can view. If a store wants you, they will call for an interview in person. This interview will ask you questions pertaining to 'why you want to work here' & ' give a situation you have worked in where something bad happens and how you fixed it'. After passing the interview you are most likely hired. If so, you will be given a time to return for paperwork & training. Good luck.

Interview Question – What should our store do to improve ourselves even further than we currently are?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, all pay increased over time, based on quality of work.

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR. In person interviews with management team. Seemed to be more of a character assessment to make sure I would fit in.

Cook Interview

Cook
Blacksburg, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hardee's in April 2013.

Interview Details – Filled out an application at the restaurant. Manger asked basic questions: What is the best way to make customers happy? How would you deal with an irate customer? Was offered job pending background check.

Interview Question – No hard questions, pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. Job is minimum wage.

Cook Interview

Cook
Rural Hall, NC

The process took a day - interviewed at Hardee's in May 2009.

Interview Details – The give you a 1:1 interview then give you a 1800 number which gives you a personality test. This takes about 20 minutes.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Take minimum wage with a .15 raise coming after working for a month

Cashier

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hardee's in September 2010.

Interview Details – When I requested if my location was hiring, I was given a card with the restaurant ID number and told to either apply online or over the phone. I was called a few days later, and was told they were hiring, and asked to come in to fill out an application. The manager scheduled an interview a few days later. At the interview, the manager asked a few simple questions and had me do a phone interview with someone else on the spot. After that, the employment offer was extended. The employment process itself was fairly easy and laid back.

Interview Question – Why would you want to work for Hardee's?   Answer Question

Highland Springs, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hardee's in October 2011.

Interview Details – I was called in for in an interview the same day. I arrived and waited about four minutes for the manager to come out. She handed me a paper to fill out about availabilty and work experience. After I finished that we went over the sheet and then she asked my ten very simple interview questions. The questions were basically why do I want to work and what I can bring to the job. When she finished the asking me questions she hired me right on spot.

Interview Question – If there is tension in the team, what are the effects of that?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – She told me I would earn minimum wage I was fine with that seeing as how it was my first job and that's what I expected.

Charleston, SC

The process took a day - interviewed at Hardee's in January 2012.

Interview Details – was very easy, just show up to the interview on time

Interview Question – why do you want to work for our company?   View Answer