Hardee's

1.7

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, MO

interviewed at Hardee's in July 2013.

First I was give a cup so I could have a drink while I waited for the manager to come out and throughout the interview they asked me questions about why I want to work there and how I am under stressful situations. Then they asked me how I felt about mulit-tasking. They also asked me if I would ever want to move up someday and become a shift leader then possibly general manager. After they asked me all the interview questions they asked me if there were any specific days or hours I couldn't work and I told them my hours of availability. When the interview was finished she shook my hand and told me I had a good chance at getting hired.

Interview Questions
    • How would I react to a customer yelling at me, get a manager, calm them down, etc..   View Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Follette, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Follette, TN

I applied in-person – interviewed at Hardee's in December 2010.

Application online when google searching www.hardees.com/jobs. Sometimes, coming in (Monday nights most likely to reach General Manager/hiring manager) to ask about job possibilities. One Interview along with the manager's decision on whether to hire or not. If approved, need birth certificate and social security card to prove elgibility. Paperwork includes the information required by all employers, tax info, etc. My interviewer no longer works for the company. She was friendly and approachable while still asking pertinent questions. No drug test or background check are necessary unless applying for a shift leader position or higher.

no negotiation.
    they tell you when to start
    tell you when to come in
    and get paid to learn how to do the job.

Back Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holly Hill, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holly Hill, SC

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hardee's in October 2011.

Applied online and went to store and met with manager. This eventually led to an interview and finally I got hired. Hours were very limited for the first several months. After a year I am finally averaging 25 hours a week.

Not a lot of negotiation. Pay scale was offered and accepted. In the future I would request information on time line for pay increases.

Field Marketing Manager Interview

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Hardee's in April 2010.

Quick and easy

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a store had continuously bad sales. How would you turn it around?   Answer Question

Better job offer

Fast Food Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Hardee's in June 2009.

Completed an application. Received a call back and asked to come in the following day for a job interview. Asked typical questions regarding being able to handle simple tasks to cook and follow safety procedures.

Interview Questions
    • Can you work weekends and late/early shifts? What would you do with a difficult customer?   Answer Question
    Didn't negotiate. Offered a set salary.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hardee's in December 2012.

Walk inside and ask for an application. They will give you a card with the stores ID number & a website. The stores application is through the website. At end of application there will be an online 'personality assessment' which will determine if you are suitable for employment based on 50 questions. The questions often, but worded differently. Most of the questions pertain to drug use & stealing goods. After passing test, your application is submitted to a database that all Hardees in a 20 mile radius can view. If a store wants you, they will call for an interview in person. This interview will ask you questions pertaining to 'why you want to work here' & ' give a situation you have worked in where something bad happens and how you fixed it'. After passing the interview you are most likely hired. If so, you will be given a time to return for paperwork & training. Good luck.

Interview Questions
    • What should our store do to improve ourselves even further than we currently are?   View Answer
    No negotiations, all pay increased over time, based on quality of work.

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hardee's.

Phone interview with HR. In person interviews with management team. Seemed to be more of a character assessment to make sure I would fit in.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hardee's in April 2013.

Filled out an application at the restaurant. Manger asked basic questions: What is the best way to make customers happy? How would you deal with an irate customer? Was offered job pending background check.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation. Job is minimum wage.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rural Hall, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rural Hall, NC

The process took a dayinterviewed at Hardee's in May 2009.

The give you a 1:1 interview then give you a 1800 number which gives you a personality test. This takes about 20 minutes.

Take minimum wage with a .15 raise coming after working for a month

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hardee's in September 2010.

When I requested if my location was hiring, I was given a card with the restaurant ID number and told to either apply online or over the phone. I was called a few days later, and was told they were hiring, and asked to come in to fill out an application. The manager scheduled an interview a few days later. At the interview, the manager asked a few simple questions and had me do a phone interview with someone else on the spot. After that, the employment offer was extended. The employment process itself was fairly easy and laid back.