Hardee's

Updated Dec 10, 2014

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryville, TN

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hardee's in June 2012.

we sat down and talked and he looked over my app. I had a friend that lived next to me that worked there, he asked me if I could clean and help the people in lobby. I started out as hostess. I did enjoy it, but I needed more hours, so I went to cashier. I also worked the back window, I also did produce while working back window.

he jus told me when to show up and start

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

interviewed at Hardee's in February 2012.

Wasn't really an interview they sort of called me in on the day of orientation and I got the job on sight.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions, Why do you want to work for us? Time you gave good customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

The process took a dayinterviewed at Hardee's in January 2012.

was very easy, just show up to the interview on time

Interview Questions
    • why do you want to work for our company?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hardee's in December 2011.

I did a telephone application on a Thursday, then the following Monday, I received a call asking if I could come in at 2 that day. Came in, did interview, and was hired on the spot.

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland Springs, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland Springs, VA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hardee's in October 2011.

I was called in for in an interview the same day. I arrived and waited about four minutes for the manager to come out. She handed me a paper to fill out about availabilty and work experience. After I finished that we went over the sheet and then she asked my ten very simple interview questions. The questions were basically why do I want to work and what I can bring to the job. When she finished the asking me questions she hired me right on spot.

Interview Questions
    • If there is tension in the team, what are the effects of that?   View Answer
    She told me I would earn minimum wage I was fine with that seeing as how it was my first job and that's what I expected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holly Hill, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holly Hill, SC

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hardee's in October 2011.

Applied online and went to store and met with manager. This eventually led to an interview and finally I got hired. Hours were very limited for the first several months. After a year I am finally averaging 25 hours a week.

Not a lot of negotiation. Pay scale was offered and accepted. In the future I would request information on time line for pay increases.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Follette, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Follette, TN

I applied in-person – interviewed at Hardee's in December 2010.

Application online when google searching www.hardees.com/jobs. Sometimes, coming in (Monday nights most likely to reach General Manager/hiring manager) to ask about job possibilities. One Interview along with the manager's decision on whether to hire or not. If approved, need birth certificate and social security card to prove elgibility. Paperwork includes the information required by all employers, tax info, etc. My interviewer no longer works for the company. She was friendly and approachable while still asking pertinent questions. No drug test or background check are necessary unless applying for a shift leader position or higher.

no negotiation.
    they tell you when to start
    tell you when to come in
    and get paid to learn how to do the job.

Manager of Fun Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hardee's in September 2010.

good interview enjoyed meeting everyone

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seaford, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seaford, DE

The process took a dayinterviewed at Hardee's in July 2010.

I was called by the District Manager and told that they had received my resume and wanted to schedule an interview with me. We scheduled it for the following week at the store that was looking for a manager. Upon arriving, with a new copy of my resume, I was told to have a seat and the DM would be with me shortly. About ten minutes later the DM came from the back and asked me to fill out an application for the store so they could have a paper copy on file. I completed the application and, after the DM looked it over, she began asking me questions from a form. I'd give my answer, usually several sentences, and the DM would write down 1 word (or leave it blank) before moving on to the next question. After the questions were finished, she informed me that she was actually looking for someone that had already been a manager at another restaurant for at least 3 years. This was after she had (supposedly) read my resume, which stated I had been a supervisor for another Hardees years previously.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clintwood, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clintwood, VA

I applied online – interviewed at Hardee's in February 2010.

Takes a while to actually get in touch with somebody about the job. Once you get an interview it is a semi long process & you have to wait for your background check to come back before you get hired on