Hardee's

1.7

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moyock, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moyock, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hardee's in April 2013.

The initial communications were GREAT. I was told everything expected of me and was also told I'd be properly trained for my tasks.

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hardee's in April 2013.

easiest job I ever got. I was ordering lunch, and taking to the cashier about the NOW HIRING sign on the door. She got the manager, and as I ate he talked to me, and by the time l was finished I was hired. I didnt even fill out an app until the day I started.

Interview Questions
    Do you want a job? can you do the work? YES. ok your hired

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hardee's.

Phone interview with HR. In person interviews with management team. Seemed to be more of a character assessment to make sure I would fit in.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hardee's in December 2012.

Walk inside and ask for an application. They will give you a card with the stores ID number & a website. The stores application is through the website. At end of application there will be an online 'personality assessment' which will determine if you are suitable for employment based on 50 questions. The questions often, but worded differently. Most of the questions pertain to drug use & stealing goods. After passing test, your application is submitted to a database that all Hardees in a 20 mile radius can view. If a store wants you, they will call for an interview in person. This interview will ask you questions pertaining to 'why you want to work here' & ' give a situation you have worked in where something bad happens and how you fixed it'. After passing the interview you are most likely hired. If so, you will be given a time to return for paperwork & training. Good luck.

Interview Questions
    • What should our store do to improve ourselves even further than we currently are?   View Answer
    No negotiations, all pay increased over time, based on quality of work.

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ninety Six, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ninety Six, SC

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hardee's in December 2012.

short and sweet i sat down with store manager and we talked i started work the next day the process was the easiest job interview i have ever had they needed people

easy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryville, TN

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hardee's in June 2012.

we sat down and talked and he looked over my app. I had a friend that lived next to me that worked there, he asked me if I could clean and help the people in lobby. I started out as hostess. I did enjoy it, but I needed more hours, so I went to cashier. I also worked the back window, I also did produce while working back window.

he jus told me when to show up and start

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

interviewed at Hardee's in February 2012.

Wasn't really an interview they sort of called me in on the day of orientation and I got the job on sight.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions, Why do you want to work for us? Time you gave good customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

The process took a dayinterviewed at Hardee's in January 2012.

was very easy, just show up to the interview on time

Interview Questions
    • why do you want to work for our company?   View Answer

Back Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hardee's in December 2011.

I did a telephone application on a Thursday, then the following Monday, I received a call asking if I could come in at 2 that day. Came in, did interview, and was hired on the spot.

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland Springs, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland Springs, VA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hardee's in October 2011.

I was called in for in an interview the same day. I arrived and waited about four minutes for the manager to come out. She handed me a paper to fill out about availabilty and work experience. After I finished that we went over the sheet and then she asked my ten very simple interview questions. The questions were basically why do I want to work and what I can bring to the job. When she finished the asking me questions she hired me right on spot.

Interview Questions
    • If there is tension in the team, what are the effects of that?   View Answer
    She told me I would earn minimum wage I was fine with that seeing as how it was my first job and that's what I expected.