Hardee's

26 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Food Service Worker Interview

Pittsburg, KS

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Hardee's in May 2009.

Interview Details – I filled out an application and submitted my resum'e. I was called two days later for an interview. They looked at my qualifications and decided I was over qualified for the position.

Interview Question – How long have you been married and is fidelity important to you.   View Answers (2)

District Manager Interview

District Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Hardee's in May 2007.

Interview Details – know the field-look sharp-communicate effectively-be on time-eye contact with all on panel-be patient-followup-visit location-research company-talk to current employees-ask questions-talk about real experiences-be honest-ask for a fair salary based on what they feel is a good amount for the job they are offering-get an offer letter before giving notice to current employer-negotiate prepaid vacation time off in final interview

Interview Question – why are you leaving your current position   View Answer

Pharmacy Interview

Multān (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university and the process took 12 months - interviewed at Hardee's in September 2011.

Interview Details – before the interview, you must be very well dressed, and you must also pay attention on your talking style and the attitude to leave a good impression.

Interview Question – try to be very confident during the interview because the mostly asked questions are used to check the confidence so must be very confident and also prepare well.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

General Manager Interview

General Manager

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hardee's in June 2010.

Interview Details – Met with the dm, the owner, and the director of ops

Interview Question – Why choose you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – yes, offered 36k was able to get 45k

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Field Marketing Manager

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Hardee's in April 2010.

Interview Details – Quick and easy

Interview Question – What would you do if a store had continuously bad sales. How would you turn it around?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Better job offer

Very Easy Interview

Cashier Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hardee's in September 2010.

Interview Details – When I requested if my location was hiring, I was given a card with the restaurant ID number and told to either apply online or over the phone. I was called a few days later, and was told they were hiring, and asked to come in to fill out an application. The manager scheduled an interview a few days later. At the interview, the manager asked a few simple questions and had me do a phone interview with someone else on the spot. After that, the employment offer was extended. The employment process itself was fairly easy and laid back.

Interview Question – Why would you want to work for Hardee's?   Answer Question