Hardee's Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, MO

Application

interviewed at Hardee's (Union, MO) in July 2013.

Interview

First I was give a cup so I could have a drink while I waited for the manager to come out and throughout the interview they asked me questions about why I want to work there and how I am under stressful situations. Then they asked me how I felt about mulit-tasking. They also asked me if I would ever want to move up someday and become a shift leader then possibly general manager. After they asked me all the interview questions they asked me if there were any specific days or hours I couldn't work and I told them my hours of availability. When the interview was finished she shook my hand and told me I had a good chance at getting hired.

Interview Questions

• How would I react to a customer yelling at me, get a manager, calm them down, etc..   1 Answer

Application

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Hardee's in April 2010.

Interview

Quick and easy

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a store had continuously bad sales. How would you turn it around?   Answer Question

Better job offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Follette, TN

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Hardee's (La Follette, TN) in December 2010.

Interview

Application online when google searching www.hardees.com/jobs. Sometimes, coming in (Monday nights most likely to reach General Manager/hiring manager) to ask about job possibilities. One Interview along with the manager's decision on whether to hire or not. If approved, need birth certificate and social security card to prove elgibility. Paperwork includes the information required by all employers, tax info, etc. My interviewer no longer works for the company. She was friendly and approachable while still asking pertinent questions. No drug test or background check are necessary unless applying for a shift leader position or higher.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation. they tell you when to start tell you when to come in and get paid to learn how to do the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hardee's (Jacksonville, IL).

Interview

My interview was a complete joke for Hardee's. The manager asked me if I had transportation to and from work and then handed me paperwork to fill out. She was not enthused and didn't seem to enjoy life at all. I was never "hired" I was just thrown into the job.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult question - I never got asked a thing except about my ride to work. I was just handed the job no questions asked. This explains why I hated my experience there and why my coworkers were less than competent. I was disgusted with this interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Hardee's (Fayetteville, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

I filled out the application online after seeing the job listing on the department of labor website. I say about four days later, I received a call asking me to come in for an interview on Monday. On Monday, the manager called again to confirm that I was still coming, and she asked me to come in a little earlier than scheduled. I agreed and when I walked in, she was waiting by the door for me. She just looked at me and said you know you already got the job! I was so excited. She gave me a big hug and I filled out paperwork and started training the next day!

Interview Questions

• She only asked if I was in school, in fact, that was the only question she asked!   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, 7.45/hr, and I took it because I was in desperate need of a job.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coshocton, OH

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Hardee's (Coshocton, OH).

Interview

The hiring process is very simple. There is only one interview, you're hired or you're not. It's fast food. The general manager there does the hiring without input of the assistant managers. Unfortunately she is not a good judge of character.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

interviewed at Hardee's (Charlottesville, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

Wasn't really an interview they sort of called me in on the day of orientation and I got the job on sight.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions, Why do you want to work for us? Time you gave good customer service?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hardee's in September 2010.

Interview

When I requested if my location was hiring, I was given a card with the restaurant ID number and told to either apply online or over the phone. I was called a few days later, and was told they were hiring, and asked to come in to fill out an application. The manager scheduled an interview a few days later. At the interview, the manager asked a few simple questions and had me do a phone interview with someone else on the spot. After that, the employment offer was extended. The employment process itself was fairly easy and laid back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland Springs, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hardee's (Highland Springs, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

I was called in for in an interview the same day. I arrived and waited about four minutes for the manager to come out. She handed me a paper to fill out about availabilty and work experience. After I finished that we went over the sheet and then she asked my ten very simple interview questions. The questions were basically why do I want to work and what I can bring to the job. When she finished the asking me questions she hired me right on spot.

Interview Questions

• If there is tension in the team, what are the effects of that?   1 Answer

Negotiation

She told me I would earn minimum wage I was fine with that seeing as how it was my first job and that's what I expected.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rural Hall, NC

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hardee's (Rural Hall, NC) in May 2009.

Interview

The give you a 1:1 interview then give you a 1800 number which gives you a personality test. This takes about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take minimum wage with a .15 raise coming after working for a month