Hardee's Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2015

1.6

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. In person interviews with management team. Seemed to be more of a character assessment to make sure I would fit in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hardee's (Blacksburg, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

Filled out an application at the restaurant. Manger asked basic questions: What is the best way to make customers happy? How would you deal with an irate customer? Was offered job pending background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. Job is minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rural Hall, NC

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hardee's (Rural Hall, NC) in May 2009.

Interview

The give you a 1:1 interview then give you a 1800 number which gives you a personality test. This takes about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take minimum wage with a .15 raise coming after working for a month

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hardee's in September 2010.

Interview

When I requested if my location was hiring, I was given a card with the restaurant ID number and told to either apply online or over the phone. I was called a few days later, and was told they were hiring, and asked to come in to fill out an application. The manager scheduled an interview a few days later. At the interview, the manager asked a few simple questions and had me do a phone interview with someone else on the spot. After that, the employment offer was extended. The employment process itself was fairly easy and laid back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland Springs, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hardee's (Highland Springs, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

I was called in for in an interview the same day. I arrived and waited about four minutes for the manager to come out. She handed me a paper to fill out about availabilty and work experience. After I finished that we went over the sheet and then she asked my ten very simple interview questions. The questions were basically why do I want to work and what I can bring to the job. When she finished the asking me questions she hired me right on spot.

Interview Questions

• If there is tension in the team, what are the effects of that?   1 Answer

Negotiation

She told me I would earn minimum wage I was fine with that seeing as how it was my first job and that's what I expected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hardee's (Charleston, SC) in January 2012.

Interview

was very easy, just show up to the interview on time

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for our company?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hardee's in June 2010.

Interview

Met with the dm, the owner, and the director of ops

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes, offered 36k was able to get 45k

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hardee's (Jacksonville, IL).

Interview

My interview was a complete joke for Hardee's. The manager asked me if I had transportation to and from work and then handed me paperwork to fill out. She was not enthused and didn't seem to enjoy life at all. I was never "hired" I was just thrown into the job.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult question - I never got asked a thing except about my ride to work. I was just handed the job no questions asked. This explains why I hated my experience there and why my coworkers were less than competent. I was disgusted with this interview.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coshocton, OH

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Hardee's (Coshocton, OH).

Interview

The hiring process is very simple. There is only one interview, you're hired or you're not. It's fast food. The general manager there does the hiring without input of the assistant managers. Unfortunately she is not a good judge of character.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

interviewed at Hardee's (Charlottesville, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

Wasn't really an interview they sort of called me in on the day of orientation and I got the job on sight.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions, Why do you want to work for us? Time you gave good customer service?   Answer Question