Hardee's Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2015

1.6

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hardee's (Birmingham, AL) in April 2013.

Interview

easiest job I ever got. I was ordering lunch, and taking to the cashier about the NOW HIRING sign on the door. She got the manager, and as I ate he talked to me, and by the time l was finished I was hired. I didnt even fill out an app until the day I started.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Do you want a job? can you do the work? YES. ok your hired

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hardee's (Maryville, TN) in June 2012.

Interview

we sat down and talked and he looked over my app. I had a friend that lived next to me that worked there, he asked me if I could clean and help the people in lobby. I started out as hostess. I did enjoy it, but I needed more hours, so I went to cashier. I also worked the back window, I also did produce while working back window.

Negotiation

he jus told me when to show up and start

Crew Person Front Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hardee's (Clinton, TN) in July 2014.

Interview

I arrived early and informed a cashier I was their for an interview. They told me they would inform the manager that I had arrived and gave me a Medium glass to get a drink with while I waited. I sat at one of the tables and waited. They manager basically just went over my online application and ask some general queastions such as "Why Hardee's?", "Do you like the food?", "What postion would you want to work? Front or back?". Choosing front will get you some questions related to the position like "How are you at dealing with people?". Overall pretty laid back in terms of an interview, might be a bit odd meeting in the dining area at first.

Interview Questions

• You have a customer who is getting more irate by the second and nothing you do is getting them to calm down, what shold you do to avoid them causing a scene?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hardee's (Cleveland, TN) in September 2014.

Interview

It was short no handshake at start of interview or after very unprofessional. To me handshakes are very important in the interview process since you get a better vibe on the individual. All was asked was availability, transportation, and past job experiences. It was an open interview type with maybe 6 other people. No offer, but I would not have accepted since the interviewer was very unprofessional. Since interviewers expect the interviewee to be professional so should the interviewer. I still have no idea how people are becoming management material.

Crew Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hardee's in September 2013.

Interview

There was the GM that interviewed me but he was fired before i started work. and we have been through two managers in a course of a year. but the manager we have now is one of the best ive worked with

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

Interview was easy. My mother works there and that's how I was referred. It was very laid back. Manager was friendly and seemed to be very involved with crew. He didn't ask very many questions. "Why do you want to work for Hardees?" "What would you do if a customer were upset?" etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none. It was my first job.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fultondale, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hardee's (Fultondale, AL) in February 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was pleasant,It was a vey well ran restraunt,I worked there full time then I went part time,I would work there again if i needed extra christmas money,

Interview Questions

• I have to work all holidays except christmas   1 Answer

Back Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clintwood, VA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Hardee's (Clintwood, VA) in February 2010.

Interview

Takes a while to actually get in touch with somebody about the job. Once you get an interview it is a semi long process & you have to wait for your background check to come back before you get hired on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Follette, TN

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Hardee's (La Follette, TN) in December 2010.

Interview

Application online when google searching www.hardees.com/jobs. Sometimes, coming in (Monday nights most likely to reach General Manager/hiring manager) to ask about job possibilities. One Interview along with the manager's decision on whether to hire or not. If approved, need birth certificate and social security card to prove elgibility. Paperwork includes the information required by all employers, tax info, etc. My interviewer no longer works for the company. She was friendly and approachable while still asking pertinent questions. No drug test or background check are necessary unless applying for a shift leader position or higher.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation.
    they tell you when to start
    tell you when to come in
    and get paid to learn how to do the job.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, MO

Application

interviewed at Hardee's (Union, MO) in July 2013.

Interview

First I was give a cup so I could have a drink while I waited for the manager to come out and throughout the interview they asked me questions about why I want to work there and how I am under stressful situations. Then they asked me how I felt about mulit-tasking. They also asked me if I would ever want to move up someday and become a shift leader then possibly general manager. After they asked me all the interview questions they asked me if there were any specific days or hours I couldn't work and I told them my hours of availability. When the interview was finished she shook my hand and told me I had a good chance at getting hired.

Interview Questions

• How would I react to a customer yelling at me, get a manager, calm them down, etc..   1 Answer