Hardee's

Getting the Interview

26 candidate interviews

Cashier Interview

Highland Springs, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hardee's in October 2011.

Interview Details – I was called in for in an interview the same day. I arrived and waited about four minutes for the manager to come out. She handed me a paper to fill out about availabilty and work experience. After I finished that we went over the sheet and then she asked my ten very simple interview questions. The questions were basically why do I want to work and what I can bring to the job. When she finished the asking me questions she hired me right on spot.

Interview Question – If there is tension in the team, what are the effects of that?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – She told me I would earn minimum wage I was fine with that seeing as how it was my first job and that's what I expected.

Cashier Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hardee's in September 2010.

Interview Details – When I requested if my location was hiring, I was given a card with the restaurant ID number and told to either apply online or over the phone. I was called a few days later, and was told they were hiring, and asked to come in to fill out an application. The manager scheduled an interview a few days later. At the interview, the manager asked a few simple questions and had me do a phone interview with someone else on the spot. After that, the employment offer was extended. The employment process itself was fairly easy and laid back.

Interview Question – Why would you want to work for Hardee's?   Answer Question

Cook Interview

Cook
Rural Hall, NC

The process took a day - interviewed at Hardee's in May 2009.

Interview Details – The give you a 1:1 interview then give you a 1800 number which gives you a personality test. This takes about 20 minutes.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Take minimum wage with a .15 raise coming after working for a month

Manager Interview

Seaford, DE

The process took a day - interviewed at Hardee's in July 2010.

Interview Details – I was called by the District Manager and told that they had received my resume and wanted to schedule an interview with me. We scheduled it for the following week at the store that was looking for a manager. Upon arriving, with a new copy of my resume, I was told to have a seat and the DM would be with me shortly. About ten minutes later the DM came from the back and asked me to fill out an application for the store so they could have a paper copy on file. I completed the application and, after the DM looked it over, she began asking me questions from a form. I'd give my answer, usually several sentences, and the DM would write down 1 word (or leave it blank) before moving on to the next question. After the questions were finished, she informed me that she was actually looking for someone that had already been a manager at another restaurant for at least 3 years. This was after she had (supposedly) read my resume, which stated I had been a supervisor for another Hardees years previously.

Interview Question – How would you handle a disgruntled customer?   Answer Question

Food Service Worker Interview

Pittsburg, KS

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Hardee's in May 2009.

Interview Details – I filled out an application and submitted my resum'e. I was called two days later for an interview. They looked at my qualifications and decided I was over qualified for the position.

Interview Question – How long have you been married and is fidelity important to you.   View Answers (2)

District Manager Interview

District Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Hardee's in May 2007.

Interview Details – know the field-look sharp-communicate effectively-be on time-eye contact with all on panel-be patient-followup-visit location-research company-talk to current employees-ask questions-talk about real experiences-be honest-ask for a fair salary based on what they feel is a good amount for the job they are offering-get an offer letter before giving notice to current employer-negotiate prepaid vacation time off in final interview

Interview Question – why are you leaving your current position   View Answer