Hardee's

Hardee's Manager Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hardee's.

Phone interview with HR. In person interviews with management team. Seemed to be more of a character assessment to make sure I would fit in.

Other Interview Reviews for Hardee's

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seaford, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seaford, DE

The process took a dayinterviewed at Hardee's in July 2010.

I was called by the District Manager and told that they had received my resume and wanted to schedule an interview with me. We scheduled it for the following week at the store that was looking for a manager. Upon arriving, with a new copy of my resume, I was told to have a seat and the DM would be with me shortly. About ten minutes later the DM came from the back and asked me to fill out an application for the store so they could have a paper copy on file. I completed the application and, after the DM looked it over, she began asking me questions from a form. I'd give my answer, usually several sentences, and the DM would write down 1 word (or leave it blank) before moving on to the next question. After the questions were finished, she informed me that she was actually looking for someone that had already been a manager at another restaurant for at least 3 years. This was after she had (supposedly) read my resume, which stated I had been a supervisor for another Hardees years previously.

Interview Questions