Hardee's

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR. In person interviews with management team. Seemed to be more of a character assessment to make sure I would fit in.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Manager Interview

Seaford, DE

The process took a day - interviewed at Hardee's in July 2010.

Interview Details – I was called by the District Manager and told that they had received my resume and wanted to schedule an interview with me. We scheduled it for the following week at the store that was looking for a manager. Upon arriving, with a new copy of my resume, I was told to have a seat and the DM would be with me shortly. About ten minutes later the DM came from the back and asked me to fill out an application for the store so they could have a paper copy on file. I completed the application and, after the DM looked it over, she began asking me questions from a form. I'd give my answer, usually several sentences, and the DM would write down 1 word (or leave it blank) before moving on to the next question. After the questions were finished, she informed me that she was actually looking for someone that had already been a manager at another restaurant for at least 3 years. This was after she had (supposedly) read my resume, which stated I had been a supervisor for another Hardees years previously.

Interview Question – How would you handle a disgruntled customer?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hardee's

Worked for Hardee's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hardee's Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hardee's employees and interview candidates.