Hargrove

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Account Executive Interview

Senior Account Executive
Lanham, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hargrove in June 2009.

Interview Details – I had worked with my boss at another company before but at a different location, so she know about me but really didn't know me. They flew me up (was living out of state) picked me up I toured the facility, interviewed with my boss, interviewed with the CEO, and had lunch with what would be my group. Then I had to do a two hour psych evaluation. i was offered a job same day and accepted same day.

Interview Question – How will you be successful here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was pretty much told what the job was going to pay, the base salary plus commission.

Very Difficult Interview

Engineering Interview

Engineering

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hargrove in January 2009.

Interview Details – Phoned by headhunter and interview set up. Interviewed with a manager and principal. I was told I'd be doing one thing at the company but they never lived up to it. In hindsight, I was blatantly lied to. I wish I had known at the time that that was par for the course there. It was a hard decision to begin with and the lesson I learned was that any decision that is that difficult is likely not the right decision to begin with.

Interview Question – Are you willing to do sales?   Answer Question

Worked for Hargrove? Contribute to the Community!