Harkins Theatre Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2015
Updated Feb 24, 2015

2.0

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Harkins Theatre.

Interview

I filled out a physical application and turned it in. I called in to follow up but couldn't get through. I only got an interview when I found out the SM was a cousin of a lady I went to church with, who asked him to give me an interview and he was kind enough to oblige. The interview itself was very easy, took me upstairs to the conference room, I was out very soon after.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions, just wanted to make sure I understood the basic requirements of the job and then told me to come back for training a week later. Once you get an interview you pretty much have the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Team Member Interview

Interview

Interviewing process is VERY simple. Just go in like you want the job and have an open availability, basic math skills, fun personality, sound confident in your answers, and you should be fine. Simple interview. Good choice for a first job.

Team Member Interview

Interview

i applied in person. i got a call for an interview, and it was dumb, they asked questions about current movies and why should i hire you, blah blah blah

Team Member Interview

Interview

one interview and got a call back

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Harkins Theatre (Peoria, AZ) in June 2013.

Interview

got hired the same day. very easy. The hiring manager was really nice. he didn't ask a lot of questions. after the interview, i got a job offer like 2 hours later. started the next day

Interview Questions

Negotiation

didnt negotiate.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Harkins Theatre (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied on a thursday and was called for an interview the following thursday after a couple over the phone questions to receive eligibility and was asked basic questions to see more personality. I'm naturally spirited so I think that's why the interview process was much quicker and flowy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Playcenter Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Harkins Theatre in September 2012.

Interview

I interviewed after applying in person. I had an interview with two managers. They called me and offered me the job. I went back for training which lasted 1 day. The training was videos that you had to watch. They then trained me in person for 2 weeks to teach how to close the playcenter, check kids in, etc.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Harkins Theatre (Denver, CO) in July 2012.

Interview

To start off, the manager asked me to tell him about myself. After that, he explained to me how the interview would go from there and then immediately asked me what I knew about Harkins Theatres. From there he asked me to describe my previous position and if I had any experience in cash handling and inventory. Asked me to define "professionalism" and "integrity". Then he explained the positions, how the promotions work, and all the benefits. Then he asked if I had any questions, I asked him a few and the interview was over. It was about an hour long and he was very professional. We then set up the phone interview with the district manager and I left.

Interview Questions

• How did you previously handle an employee who was difficult to keep on task?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating, you start at $9.50 and it is based on your performance and tests to advance.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Harkins Theatre (Tempe, AZ) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview is all very simple with the average questions you'd expect from anywhere such as why you want to work here and what not. It is very informal and you're interviewed on a bench by not very professional.

Negotiation

none

Usher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Harkins Theatre in April 2012.

Interview

I applied in person and met with a manager briefly the same day just to get my face/name out there. I was called about a week later and we set up an interview. The interview was extremely easy and laid back. It was with two assistant managers in their early 20s who were not intimidating. I was hired on the spot after my interview.