Harkins Theatre Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harkins Theatre (Peoria, AZ).

Interview

The whole interview process was super quick and easy. They asked me a bit about my extracurricular activities since it was my first job. Keep in mind this was when I was in high school. Next question was why I wanted to work at Harkins and then they asked for my availability.

Usher/Consession Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Harkins Theatre in June 2015.

Interview

Very easy, literally 6 or 7 questions about availability and uniform policy. Submitted a in person application and 2 days later I got a call to be there the next day for the interview. I went in 20 minutes early and when it was my scheduled time, the Hiring Manager took me to an office to ask me the questions.

Interview Questions

• Our most busiest times are when everyone else is off, would you be able to work holidays and weekends?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Harkins Theatre in June 2015.

Interview

I called to ask if they were hiring and got an interview that same day. The next day I came in for the second interview and was offered the job. The managers were very nice and the questions weren't that hard.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Crew Member Interview

Interview

All you need to do is print out an application and then submit it personally. I did twice. The first time I didn't call or bug them and I never got a call. The second time, I just did recently and I will try to call them more often. We'll see what happens then.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harkins Theatre (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

Easy she asked me questions about my future and scenario questions.She was very nice and she after described what i could work my schedule and what they expected and went through a packet with me.They then told me orientation was the next day .The overall process is very easy and it took place in the conference room

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your best friend asked you for some free popcorn?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Harkins Theatre (Mesa, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

You can receive a paper application from any Harkins or download or print one of from our website. Turn it in and make sure to call to show them you want the job. Once you get a call, you will interview with a senior manager who will talk to you about your availability and what you do outside of work. If they like you, you will have an interview with the General Manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here and why should we chose you?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harkins Theatre.

Interview

I filled out a physical application and turned it in. I called in to follow up but couldn't get through. I only got an interview when I found out the SM was a cousin of a lady I went to church with, who asked him to give me an interview and he was kind enough to oblige. The interview itself was very easy, took me upstairs to the conference room, I was out very soon after.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions, just wanted to make sure I understood the basic requirements of the job and then told me to come back for training a week later. Once you get an interview you pretty much have the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Team Member Interview

Interview

Interviewing process is VERY simple. Just go in like you want the job and have an open availability, basic math skills, fun personality, sound confident in your answers, and you should be fine. Simple interview. Good choice for a first job.

Team Member Interview

Interview

i applied in person. i got a call for an interview, and it was dumb, they asked questions about current movies and why should i hire you, blah blah blah

Team Member Interview

Interview

one interview and got a call back

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation