Harland Clarke

Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Service Specialist Interview

Client Service Specialist
Decatur, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Harland Clarke in June 2011.

Interview Details – It's a diverse company to work for that uses the standard Star format to interview. Usually there is a three interiew process with manager, HR and someone on the team you will be working with.

Interview Question – I don't think there have been any difficult questions in past interviews. As long as you can keep several past experiences ready for autoplay in your head you'll be fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not on an executive level so the usual offer was not negotiable for me.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Harland Clarke? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harland Clarke Client Service Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Harland Clarke employees and interview candidates.