Harland Clarke

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
San Antonio, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Harland Clarke in January 2009.

Interview Details – I went to a job fair - waited about 2 hours then was called for a mini interview - just to weed me out - asked me questions about my previous employment to see if I had customer service experience. Then was asked to wait again to take a series of 4 tests on the computer -such as personality-customer service skills. I was then asked to come back the following day for another interview. The next day I was interviewed by 2 people - 1 from HR and 1 team leader. They seemed okay- very young-and very structured in their questions. They gave me the impression they were seeking a certain type of person - someone who had previously worked in a call center environment. They did not feel I would adjust to the environment after my last job. So, I would suggest if you do not have call center experience don't waste your time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went up against management?   View Answer
  • Describe how you would handled a difficult situation.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Harland Clarke? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harland Clarke Customer Service interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Harland Clarke employees and interview candidates.