Harland Clarke

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director
San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Harland Clarke in November 2009.

Interview Details – Started with a phone interview, it was pretty simple. We talked about my past and current experience and why I wanted to Join the Harland Clarke team. After passing that I went down for a face to face interview and upon passing that I took their testing. Once that was completed we talked about salary and bonus. It all went fairly quickly, about a 2 week process total. Oganized process.

Interview Question – Why do you want to change industries / companies?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight up, open and honest.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Harland Clarke? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harland Clarke Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Harland Clarke employees and interview candidates.