Harland Clarke Intern Interview Questions

2.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Harland Clarke (San Antonio, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview was simple and non intimidating. I enjoyed it

Interview Questions

• Questions were basic. How can you help harland clarke? What are you good at? etc   Answer Question

College

Other Interview Reviews for Harland Clarke

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Harland Clarke in August 2011.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a phone interview, in person interview with the manager, followed by three more in person interviews, and lunch. Interviews were more conversational than question/answer. Interviewers were very comfortable and exuded comfort to interviewee. Questions were specific to background, college experience, and work experience. More effort went into explaining the position and the expectations for the internship than questioning the interviewee.

Interview Questions

• Question was very general - who do you think is the 'top dog' in information security?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Internship - although paid, no negotiation