Harland Financial Solutions

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Documentation Manager Interview

Documentation Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Harland Financial Solutions in January 2008.

Interview Details – I was interviewed for the Documentation Manager position. This included submitting a resume and cover letter on why I was the best choice. I met with the human resource manager, and then with the VP of Development. Both were very supportive and expressed interest. In the end, they offered me the position, but the position responsibilities had been scaled back. In the end, they chose to hire someone with content management experience that I did not have.

Interview Question – Do you believe that this position should be a management position?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The responsibilities and authority were scaled back.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Harland Financial Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harland Financial Solutions Documentation Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Harland Financial Solutions employees and interview candidates.